Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NFL 2007-2008 Season

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    pleasantly surprised

Get raped Budweineken

Justin Tuck was outstanding. Strahan as well. that Giants secondary was suspect? I'm pretty sure they shut down everyone not named Wes Welker. Brady was awful. Amani Toomer's blatant offensive pass interference non-call set the tone for the Giants. Get raped Bill Belicheck. David My Middle Name had the biggest catch of the year on that 3rd down play. Unlikely hero is the best hero of them all.

See you all at the draft.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

When Strahan sacked Brady, I loved every second of it.

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    pleasantly surprised

Get raped Budweineken

Justin Tuck was outstanding. Strahan as well. that Giants secondary was suspect? I'm pretty sure they shut down everyone not named Wes Welker. Brady was awful. Amani Toomer's blatant offensive pass interference non-call set the tone for the Giants. Get raped Bill Belicheck. David My Middle Name had the biggest catch of the year on that 3rd down play. Unlikely hero is the best hero of them all.

See you all at the draft.
    Get raped? I hate the Patriots you know. I think you're still bitter about the Yankees sucking so much, and the Knicks are a joke.