Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto Chapter 370

Some of the speculative bits are fanficish but the guy uses a lot of evidence to support his theory's which serves to indicate that he's stumbled upon something kishimoto's design of how he intends to wrap up the series.

I think there's alot of validity towards some of his claims more so then ever before especially with the revelation that the statue at the valley of the end is Uchila Mandara.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet
    ...to indicate that he's stumbled upon something kishimoto's design of how he intends to wrap up the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    If the Tengu theory shows up...it's not because he stole it from some kid on an obscure western forum....it's because both him and the kid are following the same backstories of japanese mythologies.
    The use of Japanese mythology is one rather prominent design Kishi has implemented in creating the backbone of the main plot and many sideplots in Naruto. That in itself makes me totally understand how this guy came up with such a theory. All the evidence he ends up using is what validates it to me as being a great theory. I read that theory almost if not more than a year ago and since then i've been reminded of it a good number of times in subsequent chapters. Even if it ends up not being even close to true, I'd still consider it a really good theory and a good read in itself.

perhaps Itachi didn't kill his friend to gain mangekyou.

Wild Idea.
    Tobi isn't madare, but is trying to regain it's abilities.
    Tobi is Obito, and recently (during the three year jump), gained the MS sharingan. which caused Kakashi to gain it aswell.
    now, just to tie down some strings.

Obito came to to get the secrets of Madare from the Uchiha hideout, but even after killing everybody, he couldn't fing where it was, and was eventually stopped by Itachi, so he goes into hiding once again.
    later on, after founding the akatsuki and using conan and Payne to manipulate everyone else, he makes Zetsu follow Sasuke, and then goes by himself to the hideout, and reveals the ultra powers of the sharingan (perhaps by killing the orriginal founder of the akatsuki, or killing and necromansering Payne back to life).