Thread: Movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks

That place over there........ahh never mind

Movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks

The end of the world as we know it

I really don't know what to tell you guys, Hollywood is basically scraping at the bottom of the barrel. It comes out Dec. 14 of this year.

R.I.P Captain America.

I feel deeply sad that one of my favorite actors stooped so low for a payday that he is staring in this piece of crap. R.I.P. Jason Lee

Sig made by Lucifus

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Yeah, I heard about this a couple months ago on 4chan. Didn't really believe it when I saw it. But that trailer...God.

Well at least they kept the original voices for the sake of the people who actually used to watch the show. They haven't completely ruined it...I guess. I just can't get my head 'round the marketing for all these "old cartoons turned into shitty movies". Why do they think any of the original fans want to see this crap?

Edit: and by "original voices" I don't mean the ones from the 1960s. I mean the ones from the '80s series and onward.

And there's one thing that keeps bothering me about the movie poster:
    Last edited by XanBcoo; Tue, 09-11-2007 at 01:07 AM.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Wow. I didn't know about this and wouldn't have believed it if not for the trailer. What will they do next..... Mask or Centurians? I remember watching the cartoons, but some how the trailer didn't really made me remember more. And Alvin looks...... different. Might be the cap.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

They're BLACK and bigger than ever? What the heck?

Oh god... this is just another movie I will completely ignore... like transformers.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    They're BLACK and bigger than ever? What the heck?

Oh god... this is just another movie I will completely ignore... like transformers.
    That was my own edit. Apparently it's not the most original criticism so far.

This will be bad, but there's not really much they can do with the concept anyway.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

god, they look Gettho.