Thread: Bleach Movie 2

Bleach Movie 2

I just found out that Bleach Movie 2 will be out in Japan on 22nd of Disember 2007
    But I need more info about it.Anyone?

Attachment 42

Well...

Diamond Dust Rebellion
    Plot Summary: A valuable artifact known as "King's Seal" is stolen by a mysterious group of people during transport in Soul Society. Hitsugaya Toushiro, the 10th division captain of Gotei 13, who is assigned to transport the seal fights the leader of the group and shortly after goes missing. After the incident, Seireitei declares Hitsugaya a traitor and orders the capture and execution of Hitsugaya. Kurosaki Ichigo refuses to believe this, and along with Matsumoto Rangiku, Kuchiki Rukia and Abarai Renji swear to uncover the real mastermind of the stolen seal, find Hitsugaya and clear his name. Meanwhile, a rogue Hitsugaya searches for the perpetrators and uncovers a dark secret regarding a long dead shinigami.
    I think I prefer Memories of Nobody to this plot...

Sounds like that could've made the Naruto movie pilot...

I wish they would incorporate more of the captains into these movies than the ones we have seen too much of already.

Indeed. I'm getting tired of the pretty boy Hitsugaya. It's always him. If they pick one captain for any job, it's always Hitsugaya. If one captain is sent to the real world, it's Hitsugaya. If one captain volunteers for something, it's Hitsugaya. Now even the fake traitor must be Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. For Christ's sake they could for a change pick some other name.

At least Rukia is in. I'll never get tired of Rukia-chan.

Movie should've starred Kenpachi being a traitor. Would've been more believable, interesting and all together more badass. I do like Hitsugaya I guess, but his fighting styles so bland, as evident in his last fight in Memories of Nobody.

He sucks and got no depth as a char, but Hitsugaya got a country sized fanclub, you can't fight the invisible hand of the market when that hand is so frickin huge.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Movie should've starred Kenpachi being a traitor. Would've been more believable, interesting and all together more badass.
    Impossible no one would have doubted that he is guilty

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    But atleast Ichigo will have his Hollow Powers. Thats the only cool side of the movie I suppose =\

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma
    He sucks and got no depth as a char, but Hitsugaya got a country sized fanclub, you can't fight the invisible hand of the market when that hand is so frickin huge.

Impossible no one would have doubted that he is guilty
    His Vice Captain could've! Maybe...

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    I wish they would incorporate more of the captains into these movies than the ones we have seen too much of already.
    agreed, hitsugaya has been all over the place. And with the way the plot is going right now i'm wondering if we will ever see some of the other captains in action at all.

at any rate, memories of nobody was just subbed this week so i guess we will see this movie... next year !!! WOOT.

Indeed. I'm getting tired of the pretty boy Hitsugaya. It's always him. If they pick one captain for any job, it's always Hitsugaya. If one captain is sent to the real world, it's Hitsugaya. If one captain volunteers for something, it's Hitsugaya. Now even the fake traitor must be Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya. For Christ's sake they could for a change pick some other name.
    Even though I'm part of the country sized Hitsugaya fan club, i must say.

Well Said.