Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 369

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    which is oro more a part of, kabuto? or sasuke?

Quote Originally Posted by bbaucom
    I think Kabuto. People might say Sasuke because Sasuke confirms that he has actually received one of his powers (regeneration ability) but other than that, we still haven't seen a significant change in Sasuke's powers or body, which we should have seen when he was fighting Deidara (since he almost completely exhausted himself and really tried) but as for Kabuto, we've heard him say that its almost taking over his body and Hinata's vision shows that its already 1/3 part of him. And obviously, we see that Kabuto changed alot from it

wow, Hanzou is so evil, naming them the sannin...
    it's a laugh at thier expence, whenever someone will refer to them as legendary, they will recall back to the time thier butts were kicked..
    it's smart, and evil. my favorite combo.

However, Hanzou said that "this battle is your victory", and considering his tyrant like looks and personallity, I don't think he would back off just for nothing.. Unless he knew that there was someone defintally stronger than him at the leaf.. Are you getting my drift?

It would be awsome to see Jiraya, Tsuande and Kabutoro going all out on Payne, but i don't think it'll happen yet, the series can't run out of it's entire 'parent-figure' cast just yet..

as for the clones, I'm assuming that those are Payne's so called Proxies, or maybe he copies off Kazoku and has clones for each type of element attack?

anyway, great chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    wow, Hanzou is so evil, naming them the sannin...
    it's a laugh at thier expence, whenever someone will refer to them as legendary, they will recall back to the time thier butts were kicked..
    it's smart, and evil. my favorite combo.

However, Hanzou said that "this battle is your victory", and considering his tyrant like looks and personallity, I don't think he would back off just for nothing.. Unless he knew that there was someone defintally stronger than him at the leaf.. Are you getting my drift?

It would be awsome to see Jiraya, Tsuande and Kabutoro going all out on Payne, but i don't think it'll happen yet, the series can't run out of it's entire 'parent-figure' cast just yet..

as for the clones, I'm assuming that those are Payne's so called Proxies, or maybe he copies off Kazoku and has clones for each type of element attack?

anyway, great chapter.
    Um were to start? But to only say u don't make sense when u post. Your words are a gathering of unnecessary fantasies. I mean do u ever look at what u write? U might just say “damn was I drunk before I post that bull shit” because it utterly doesn’t make any sense

why would payne do the same elemental copy thing kazoku did earlier in the manga before he got crushed by Naruto? and Tsunade being the hokage why would she leave her village? think about these things before u post

Alright people, *Enlighten* is gone from the forums so no need to respond to his idiotic posts that make no sense.

As for Madara... has it been revealed anywhere what her/his gender is? I would really like to see a female Sharingan user. What about how old she/he is? Probably very very old, since I don't remember Sasuke even reacting to the name when Kyuubi mentioned it right?

Wow. It's amazing how illitrate you can be... are you drunk by some chance? or is this your natrual state of (lack of) thought?

Let's analyze my earlier post, one point at the time.

Structure; my post has four main paragraphs.

1. my comments about Hanzou.
    I'm saying that Hanzou is evil, since he humilates the three ninjas by giving them a supposbly honorable title, which will be used a term of respect by others. But each of them will remember forever how they got the title, and it will remind them how they have totally lost to a superior enemy.

^That was my impression of that aspect of the chapter^

2. A theory about Hanzou.
    I'm saying that judgeing by Hanzou's description as an evil dictator guy and his evil radioactive army of ninjas, I can't see Hanzou as a "man of honor", and i'm raising the suspicion that Hanzou knew the leaf village had someone stronger than him, and I'm obviously thinking about the 4th hokage. and by comparing this speculation and the fact he was beaten by Payne I'm trying to draw a paralell line between Payne and the 4th.

^This part was a theory, are you getting it?^

3. Something I would like to see.
    This part is a fantasy. yes, I'm saying that I would have loved to see the three Sannin going at Payne and showing out thier true power and teamwork, maybe see some cool before the three die by the hands of Payne.

^You're right this time, eh? I did write off something I would like to see!^

4.Thoughts about the cells.
    Now, i'm going into some theories about the cliffhanger page, I'm suggesting that Payne is using multipie bodies to maximize his elemental circle advantges. He has a body for spying, and then some bodies to fight with spesific strengths. Also, If i'm in the subject, maybe Payne doesn't even exist as an indvidual, and is the creation of Konan, I Always thought they looked like Shaman king's Chinese girl & Zombie combo

^Tthose are some ideas thrown to the air, you know, conversation?^.

The ending of my previous post is me concluding and saying that despite everything, I've liked this chapter and enjoyed it greatly.

Now, it's my turn for some perssonal insults.

Do you ever look at HOW you write? it's like you were beaten as a child with a metal rod at the head, repeatdly. Maybe if I got myself drunk (and I mean really drunk, two bottles of Vodka and a keg of pure Ethanol) and a serious blow to the head, resulting in seveare brain damage, then I could be on the same level of conversation with you.
    Why were you left alive after showing such signs of idioticy? how come you survived crossing the road without a pair of working brain cells? Think about these things before you post.

Edit: *Munsu*... I spent so much time on this point and now you tell me he's banned? all the hard work gone to drain?

Next time write faster or write less...

Anyways:

As for Madara... has it been revealed anywhere what her/his gender is? I would really like to see a female Sharingan user. What about how old she/he is? Probably very very old, since I don't remember Sasuke even reacting to the name when Kyuubi mentioned it right?

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    Orochimaru wasn't in a big hurry though. As long as fresh young bodies were available, he could learn all the world's techniques (which would probably take several lifetimes) at his own pace. Fighting Pein would have probably been a loss, and thus would have ruined his plan.
    I meant Kabutoro will continue to accomplish Orochimaru's (end) but not necessarily by Oro's means (the body transfer jutsu). But who knows, having Oro's symbiotic DNA in him might now give him that ability. We really dont know which of Oro's powers Kabutoro has gained from the fusion. We do know Kabuto is a genius with the way the body works as shown when he quickly figured out how to make his body work in the Sannin fight. So no doubt he'll master the power he took.

Seriously though, I have to think Kabutoro will be Akatsuki/Sannin level when he shows up again. As just Kabuto, he was a genius who arguably stood on equal ground with Kakashi. How old was Kabuto pre-timejump anyways? like 19? A genius who is already jounin level gaining a crazy powerup is a scary thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bbaucom
    I would think he is more a part of Sasuke. Kabuto merely integrated the remains of Orochimaru's body, whereas Sasuke absorbed his consciousness. So, I think the one with the intent and mind of Orochimaru is more a part of him than the one who only has his body.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by KCMmmmm
    I would think he is more a part of Sasuke. Kabuto merely integrated the remains of Orochimaru's body, whereas Sasuke absorbed his consciousness. So, I think the one with the intent and mind of Orochimaru is more a part of him than the one who only has his body.
    I thought of it as Sasuke 'conquering' or overcoming Orochimaru's psyche. He got his jutsu and some abilities, which we can assume is one of the whole points of him doing the Body Switches in the first place. But I thought Sasuke beat Orochimaru's mind, which tried to conquer Sasuke's.

On the other hand, while Kabuto says that he put Orochimaru's remains into him, the fact that that part is 'taking over' his body suggests it could have consciousness.

We'll really have to see, I suppose...

Thing is, Sasuke has yet to show any sign that his mind has been altered or that Orochimaru's psyche is somehow a part of his.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".