Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 139

didnt she heal the guy in her hairpin a few eps back or did I imagine that?

No, the Vaizard guy who makes the barriers (can't remember his name, too lazy to look it up) fixed it for her.

Right, but if he can do it, she probably can too. She just needs to learn how.

orihimes healing abilty doesn't actually heal in the normal sense of the word, orihimes abilty is to restore whatevers within the barriar to a previous state. it more like a time reversal tecnique that affects anything within the barrior.
    so restoring grmjows arm is entirly within her ability.

good episode, but i really feel like smashing my comp screen every time precious minutes are wasted on flashbacks, 5-10mins of flashbacks is alot in a 30min episode, it doesn't help that the flashbacks are just from the previous weeks episode. my memories not quite that short.
    strange no preview of next episode, hmmm......

It must mean its gonna be such a cracker they can't give anything away at this point.

Despite anime's having a history of giving everything away the week before and then rubbing it in by explaining the plot in the ep title the following week.

i got the feeling that Rukia is gonna save Ichigo from Grimmjow, i don't know why
    Last edited by Nintendo; Sun, 09-09-2007 at 09:41 PM.

Don't you remember what happened the last time Grimmjow crossed paths with Rukia? I really doubt she's trained hard enough in a few weeks to negate the fact that he nearly obliterated her body without batting an eyelash. But who knows, I guess she could have some cool new ice power up her sleeve.

Like Yukimura said, Rukia got slaped away like a gnat last time and it's unlikely she's surpassed Ichigo in a month. I think it's far more likely that one of the Vaizard's will be coming in to save his ass. It's highly unlikely they aren't keeping an eye on this battle, and i doubt they'd just let him die if they were capable of stopping it since apparently they think they need him for whatever their purpose is.

I have the feeling Ishida will save Ichigo. He hasn't had much screen time since the post-filler continuation of the plot.

Has anyone else noticed the seeming inconsistencies in the characters of Ulquiora and Grimmjow? In my opinion, Grimmjow is the type of character who would normally ignore Ichigo and leave him alive, saying he was weak, and Ulquiora is the type of character who would not underestimate his opponents leaving them for later. Just an observation.

Na ulq has the stuck up attitude and would leave ichigo alone seeing his weakness Grimmjow follows me as the kill anyone he wants
    Read -> comprehend -> post
    do not skip part 2