Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 27

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    How does killing a friend magically grant you a new ability? If there's any logic behind that requirement, then it would be to first feel like shit because you killed a friend just to get more power,
    Ow my god... did you forget how goku became a super saiyan.

Lucidusveneratio
    I think that since we haven't seen Itachi and Kakashi use identical Mangekyou sharingan techniques, that there is the possibility that the sharingan changes appearance depending on which of the Mangekyou required jutsus are used. Itachi's MS has only been seen when using Tsukiyomi, and we haven't seen it while using Amaterasu (black flames jutsu he uses to escape Jiraiya's toad). If Kakashi ever uses Tsukiyomi, we can prove or disprove this depending on if his eye takes on Itachi's MS appearance.

As to how he acquired the MS, Kakashi could have "hacked" it by studying his sharingan and remembering how Itachi's sharingan acted. Kakashi already has the sharingan prerequisite, so he could easily just fiddle around with it and figure out a loophole. Or Kakashi could have met the requirement for his intense guilt at the fact that his best friend died to save him.

Try not to mention things not yet covered in the anime, as they do qualify as unknown spoilers for the anime-only folks. Thanks.
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Mon, 09-03-2007 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    How does killing a friend magically grant you a new ability? If there's any logic behind that requirement, then it would be to first feel like shit because you killed a friend just to get more power, and consequently, if you survive that miserable feeling, you would become desensitized:
    Yeah, I dont understand the logic behind it either, people have been saying that the guilt creates some sort of mental trauma which affects your bloodline ability?
    Even so, if you killed your family member, wouldnt it serve the same effect? Since I would be just as horrified to kill my parents as it is to kill my best friend and same weight in guilt.
    This requirement is unreasonably unrealistic

Hiroshi01
    kakashi did learn the mangekyo sharigan but it's his own version and remember they call him the "copy ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroshi01
    kakashi did learn the mangekyo sharigan but it's his own version and remember they call him the "copy ninja"
    He can copy jutsus, the Mangekyou Sharingan is not a jutsu. It's an eyeborn power you could say. You can't just obtain sharingan by copying it, but by stealing the secret. And that happens with dissecting the body or some sorts. (The Hyuga story )
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Kakashi earlier on in the series-- waaaay back when-- says he cannot copy blood-line limits. An example of this is The Sharingan and MS.. so I am pretty sure he obtained it through some sort of endeavor and not copying

Quote Originally Posted by Hikyuu
    Kakashi earlier on in the series-- waaaay back when-- says he cannot copy blood-line limits. An example of this is The Sharingan and MS.. so I am pretty sure he obtained it through some sort of endeavor and not copying
    MS isn't a bloodline. It is a jutsu learned from having the Sharingan(The Sharingan is the bloodline, not MS.).

I'm sure Sharingan users can crack into how MS works.

An eye isn't a computer. Besides MS is an extenstion of the sharingan. To me, it is the fullest potential of it. Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu are the Jutsu's which can be used once it is activated. So, in turn. the M.S. is just an extension of the bloodline's ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Id3aLiStiC
    I'm sure Sharingan users can crack into how MS works.
    Tell that to the entire village of sharingan users that fell to Itachi's MS!

Also, Sasuke had a sharingan when Itachi used MS on him...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Tell that to the entire village of sharingan users that fell to Itachi's MS!

Also, Sasuke had a sharingan when Itachi used MS on him...
    Well... They died, Kakashi didn't.

My only argument against why Sasuke doesn't have MS too is that Sasuke probably didn't focus on how to obtain the MS. He must have believed the only way to obtain it was to kill your best friend and so he wanted power another way.

Kakashi has never heard the requirements of how to obtain MS (At least I don't think he has) so some time during the 3-year timeskip he focused on how MS is obtained.

From a logical point of view nothing proves MS cannot be obtained by other means. The "kill your best friend" way was from the ancient scroll. It's pretty safe to assume some ancient Uchiha got it that way, but that doesn't prove there are no other ways to obtain it. That just happened to be the way that was recorded. Especially when that particular way makes so little logical sense. Itachi was the kind of a person who wouldn't hesitate to kill a friend, so he had no reason to look for other ways.

It seems logical to me. I kill my best friend. I am so shocked that my eyes go wide, along with my pupils, and they ,in turn, open up meeting the weird commas that are floating around my iris giving me magical powers. Yay.

It seems logical to me. I kill my best friend. I am so shocked that my eyes go wide, along with my pupils, and they ,in turn, open up meeting the weird commas that are floating around my iris giving me magical powers. Yay.
    Usually if you can kill someone so close to you so easily with no emotions, you are already mentally messed up and therefore wouldn't feel "shocked" that you killed your own friend.

Nah.. the traumatizing part is right after..( personal experience)

Nah.. the traumatizing part is right after..( personal experience)
    Itachi must have pulled a Anakin.... "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!"... *couple seconds later*... "MUAHAHAHA I PWN NOW!"

Maybe if he smokes enough cannabis, his eyes will dilate so much, he'll end up producing a Byakugan?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    I heard iff you want weed in the Naruto universe you have to holler at the hidden village of Grass. Swing.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

what's the problem with sharingan user's having different MS...so what maybe they don't have the same powers maybe kakashi cannot use the black moon or white sun or whatever itachi's techniques are named and kakashi has his own...anyway we are gonna find out soon enough i believe

Rewatching this ep made it very clear to me what is going to happen to Gaara...
    If Chiyo's technique can make puppets alive, then Gaara would be no problem. Since she has about 3 days before she dies, she'll resurrect Gaara with the technique.
    maybe everyone figured this out already..but maybe I forgot about a small detail and someone can prove me wrong.

By the way, we didn't really spoke about the spy that Sasori has put in the sound village... The only "eployee" I can think of that works for Oro is Kabuto...

So, here goes the speculations again...
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!