Page 1 of 71 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Manga Discussion: Scanlation/Translated Only

One Piece Manga Discussion: Scanlation/Translated Only

I think a big thread that talks about the manga is better than having individual chapter threads

anyways, chapter 370 was released by null

http://www.thelurker.net/ for irc users...

One Piece Manga Discussion

cool to see sanji using his hands too in a fight

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Ramen guy getting dizzy cause of Sanji's eyebrows. Hilarious [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

That ramen guy sucks ass, i hope Sanji hurry-ups and finishes him off, it's one of the worst character introduced yet...

the ramen guy does suck, but because of him, sanji is finally using his hands during a fight

i hope this guy gets sliced into pieces quickly

i think that usopp will be able to persuade robin back to the strawhats and usopp will follow along too

Usopp will indeed join back with the crew, but I doubt that Robin will be persuaded by Usopp, I think she in her mind already knows she wants to be with them, but it will take Luffy to get her back...

371 by #null @ irc.irchighway.net is out.

Captain T-Bone is all heart.

zoro looked hella weird in one of the sections

zoro said that t-bone was really strong, but he was defeated hella easily, was he referring to his will to uphold justice or something?

I kind of felt bad for T-bone. Saying he had to do it for justice and for the people and whatnots. But really, no one cares about the marines so I let it slide.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

Originally posted by: tensai
    zoro looked hella weird in one of the sections

zoro said that t-bone was really strong, but he was defeated hella easily, was he referring to his will to uphold justice or something?

No, it's simply showing how strong Zoro is... and how he isn't really aware of his current strength...

This chapter was pretty boring, the most boring of the latest ones, i hope the next chapter is as good as the others since im really diggin' this arc

Chapter 372 is out by N-U-L-L

thelurker.com for irc bots

Geez, a centaur form? How the hell did Franky do this to himself?

With his hands most probably... I bet he used a screw driver... crazy guy that Franky

BTW, Sanji is fucked

haha
    franky lying on the floor invincible, then he turns into a reverse centaur, hilarious

^ i agree, sanji will probably get his ass beat, but maybe luffy and co are gonna arrive soon, we'll see

it would be great if the entire straw hat crew come together and start fighting all the cp9 not individual fights that would be the same old shounen type battles we need to see everyone in action let's see some team work

Indeed, I would love to see that happen... Sadly, I doubt it will happen on a train, too small... I hope that happens when they reach the whatever Gates they are heading to...

And damnit... we need more Sogeking

lol damn right i never once doubtes that usopp would come back and he most definately will, little sceptical about robin though i hope she comes back but she might not, i just hope franky doesn't join like many people think is gonna happen i totally don't like the idea of a cyborg

I really don't like Franky that much either, but I think it will be for the best if he indeed joined... He'll be the source of many comical moments...

If Robin doesn't return, then I'll stop watching One Piece for good... i'll go to Japan and kill Oda myself

i hope the next arc will be just as good as this one, i wonder what could be coming up next so many things are yet to be unveiled, we still have Buggy and Alvida cruising around, Blackbeard, Whitebeard, Shanks so many characters and things left unfinished i'd personaly like to see more of blackbeard and whitebeard and about why the people with D in their names are so special, taking Robin away would be a big blow but wouldn't stop me from watching, Franky could be of great comical use but he's just so different from the rest of the straw hats