Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1416

Thread: One Piece Manga Discussion: Scanlation/Translated Only

Quote Originally Posted by Aclypze
    I seriously laughed out loud on this one. I totally was not expecting that, it's been a while since One Piece made me laugh like that.
    Same here... Fun chapter.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

laughed so hard that my back hurts.....

just like one piece to reveal something that you could not see coming a mile away, yet it also makes you laugh till you can't stand up.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    hahahha, that was awesome.

One Piece never ceases to amaze me.

ANBU Captain
    leave it to one piece to take advantage of silly situations like this. but this is good because it confirms my suspicion of how the next arcs are going to go. i think they are going to let the other strawhats finish the next couple baddies. Zoro is done now sanji will shine. wonder how they will do chopper nami ussop and the rest of the strawhats crew's personalized bosses. plus it'll be great to have luffy sit back and watch like a true captain.

Zoro is done? Which was his personalized boss? Mihawk or Kuma?
    (Never even realized it before, but it appears two shichibukai have nearly killed Zoro so far)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

one Piece 495 from franky

Highlights(spoliers):

Sanji passing out from nose bleed.
    Sunny's the Gaon Cannon.
    Luffy's diplomatic skills.
    and Sanji's skill to change other people faces.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Haha, awesome chapter.

I guess Luffy used what Shanks did on that sea monster way back. I guess he has that frightening aura or whatever.

Or it could just be comic relief in the whole "wow, these group of idiots really suck" sort of way.

Looks like Sanji's gonna fix up this guy just like he did to the chef on that train.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

While Sanji was stomping on Duval's face Oda left a comment in the side, something like "facial job". I wonder if he was just kidding or if he's actually going to use that in the plot...

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    While Sanji was stomping on Duval's face Oda left a comment in the side, something like "facial job". I wonder if he was just kidding or if he's actually going to use that in the plot...
    Before I read that, as I was seeing the beating Sanji was doing, I actually thought that was how he was going to rearrange the face... so seeing that comment seems to confirm what I assume was going to happen. So sure, I think he's going to use that in the plot... I don't think he wants to extend this arc much further.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    Before I read that, as I was seeing the beating Sanji was doing, I actually thought that was how he was going to rearrange the face... so seeing that comment seems to confirm what I assume was going to happen. So sure, I think he's going to use that in the plot... I don't think he wants to extend this arc much further.
    Yes. I think introducing the frightening determination thing Luffy is going to learn about soon was the point of this arc. That, and getting directions to Merman Island.

That dude is huge though... almost like a giant. Sad that he's such a pussy... the crew could use some tall motherfucker.

Brooke is quite tall himself. He's like twice Zoro's height including the afro.

and franky's no dwarf himself, nor is chopper.
    and luffy can strech himself to be a large as a giant (or maybe just as bulky, but it's still pretty large).

Not nearly as tall...

Sanji looked like he was at the dude's knees... that's how tall he is.

It's like being in China, and seeing people at 6 feet as tall... while in the US, 6 feet would be just normal or even small.

Brooke is tall, but normal tall... this guy is very big.

In the flashback he was as tall as houses, grabbing people with one hand by their waist. As I said, he may be a giant or close to one.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I hope it turns out Duval is Whitebeard's little brother or something. Whitebeard would have to beat some Sanji ass.

Haha I liked all the small subtle humour, like Brooke's gas, Usopp and Chopper saying how Zoro would get lost anyways, Robin wiping the resin on Usopp, etc.

Sanji did a nice job of altering bone structure. And it probably will take at least a volume before they get to merman island.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Death13a
    Sanji did a nice job of altering bone structure. And it probably will take at least a volume before they get to merman island.
    I have to agree with this... damnit, get us where we want to go already. As much as I appreciate the level of detail Oda puts into each step of the journey... sometimes I just wish he'd just throw us right into the main plot.

This feels like the couple of arcs just before Sky Island, where they first meet the monkeys at the sea, then they go to that wierd island, meat the liar's son, find the north bird, then go out to sea so that they can go up to Sky Island.