Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Manga Discussion: Scanlation/Translated Only

One Piece Manga Discussion

Yeah.. the way they stepped out just in time. Looks like there's going to be many a butt kicking.

Love the ending, had me laughing throughout the whole day, where Chopper is amused by SniperKings plan. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

heh, nice episode, "WE OPENED THE GATE FOR NOTHING!!!"
    I liked how the rocket went over the gate, nice touch.

Damn, imagine if all the people attacking become Straw Hats?

i wonder how much the bounty will increase for the straw hats after this battle

if the marines actually believe that all of them are straw hats, they will pose a much bigger threat to the government
    and maybe a huge bounty will be put on them that overestimates their power, maybe

hah, yeah that would be so cool, what's the bounty now? I can't remember.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Only strawhats that have bounties are:

Luffy: 100,000,000

Zoro: 60,000,000

Nico Robin: 79,000,000

I'm also hoping that they give the other strawhats bounties after this as well as increasing the bounties of the ones who has them already.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Chapter 381 is released, I liked it, got to see better action than in the last couple chapters.
    Direct Download at mangatraders.com

Thanks kAi, That was a great chapter. We see the upgraded Clima Tact in action and the Sogeking is unmasked(for 5 sec.).

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

That perfect Clima Tact really packs a punch. Usopp really outdid himself with it.

Really funny when the lightning just went out of control almost hitting Nami rewarding Usopp with a big bonk in the head. Reminds me of Alabasta where Nami also tried out her new weapon without really knowing how it worked or how powerful it was.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

LOL. The best part was she hit Sanji and Zoro also.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Pretty good chapter action wise and comedy wise... most of the things that went on were very random and hard to make sense of what was going on on a quick read...

Though it seems it sets up the next chapter very good, looks like some individuals are about to challenge Zoro and Sanji

Oops Double Posted
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

I think the fight scenes would make more sense on the anime, hence the fast confusing action scenes.

Can't wait for next episode. Look like a chaotic chaotic episode. I wonder when the CP9 is coming out to fight.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

does any one have a complete vol 38 One piece? If you do please post it up. thank you. I can't seem to find a single complete vol 38 out there. Thank you very much

Originally posted by: dragon608608
    does any one have a complete vol 38 One piece? If you do please post it up. thank you. I can't seem to find a single complete vol 38 out there. Thank you very much
    Go to www.mangatraders.com

been there, done that. Their vol. 38 rar only 98%. i only able to unzip one chapter (358). the rest is blank.

Did you check the One Piece manga group in MSN. Or do you know how to use Irc?

CHAPTER 382 has been released. Go get it.

Not much action in this one. Much talking but it did set up a good beginning for the next chapter.

LUFFYVS.BLUENO!!

Nulls chapter added a bonus of articles. This is the new game that came out called Fighting for One Piece. Graphics really look kickass.

This was a great chapter in my opinion... and it looks like next one will be awesome... I hope Luffy kicks his ass quickly so we can see him fight Luigi sooner... I bet Sanji or Zoro arrives in the middle of the fight...

I hope they don't stuff up these fights, CP9 destroyed them a little while ago.

383 was released by #null.

and damn wtf, Luffy?