Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1416

Thread: One Piece Manga Discussion: Scanlation/Translated Only

wow. is it over so easily?

ty psj for this sig

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9
    wow. is it over so easily?
    Wasn't Kuma still around? Thriller Bark has fallen, but that doesn't mean the Shichibukai won't try to stop the crew.

That can't be it. Moria even said that defeating him won't automatically release all the shadows...and they still haven't followed up on removing Oz's right arm yet.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

We'll just have to tune in next week to find out what happens on the next chapter of the exciting adventures of One Piece!

I doubt it could be over so easily. I mean, he IS a Shichibukai after all.

ANBU Captain
    in one of those panels it said "everyone can have their shadows back!" I wonder if that was Moria or just everyone exclaiming. I think Moria said he has to authorize the return of shadows. i dont really remember....

I really hoping that those pirates helping Strawhats would join them. Going Merry was good ship for seven people but Sunny is too big for 8 so it about time they get some regular crew.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

I think Moria being killed would allow everyone their shadows back. After all when the sword dude was killed Brooke got his back, and remember how Crocodile was preventing Alabasta from raining, but when Luffy killed him it rained again. I think it'll be the same for the shadows. It's not so much they need to be released by Moria as much as they need to be kept by him I think, but we still havn't seen anything with his shadow/doppleganger or whatever, so that could be something still.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Now we need Kuma to relay the information that another member of the Shichibukai has been defeated by Luffy.

World Government never get a break and need to recruit another member, plus they have all the expenses to pay thanks to the Straw Hats at Enies Lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by joker-kun
    I think Moria being killed would allow everyone their shadows back. After all when the sword dude was killed Brooke got his back, and remember how Crocodile was preventing Alabasta from raining, but when Luffy killed him it rained again. I think it'll be the same for the shadows. It's not so much they need to be released by Moria as much as they need to be kept by him I think, but we still havn't seen anything with his shadow/doppleganger or whatever, so that could be something still.
    Brooke's zombie released himself of his own discretion, since he was defeated honorably.

The rain returned to Arabasta because Smoker seized the dance powder ship that was anchored up-wind from Arabasta.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Has anyone heard about Oda ending the Manga? I heard a rumor in a chat room about it but I havent seen any accual evidance yet. If its true, this will make me very sad

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Its got to be lies. There's just so much material to cover.

ANBU Captain
    I know it doesnt matter as much any more now that Moria has been beaten but what about zoro and sanji's zombies? Did they defeat themselves arguing or what?

Also do you think that Kuma will do clean up now that luffy is going to be napping for awhile?

Oda already said in an interview that he had the ending to OP planned out from the start. He's already written far more chapters than he expected to, but with the combination of high ratings and him having too much fun writing it I doubt he'd wrap things up at this point.

I'm sure the Ace vs Blackbeard was just the climax
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I guess he put fillers in manga.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    no manga this week
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Oda already said in an interview that he had the ending to OP planned out from the start. He's already written far more chapters than he expected to, but with the combination of high ratings and him having too much fun writing it I doubt he'd wrap things up at this point.

I'm sure the Ace vs Blackbeard was just the climax
    Oda has said a lot of things. From the Wikipedia article (it has citations):

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Eiichiro Oda originally planned One Piece to last five years, and he had already planned out the ending, but he found himself enjoying the story too much to end it in that amount of time, and now has no idea how long it will take to reach that point.[1] Nevertheless, the author states (as of July 2007) that the ending is still the one he had decided on from the beginning, and he is committed to seeing it through to the end, no matter how many years it takes.[2]
    I really hope Ace vs Blackbeard isn't the climax of the manga/show. Luffy's fight with Crocodile was more climactic. So was the fight with Enel. The fight with Lucci wasn't even meant to be that arc's climax -- burning down the flag was. Come on, there's still half of the Grand Line to get through. There's really no need to worry about climaxing yet, unless there's a sudden twist and Luffy dies.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    Come on, there's still half of the Grand Line to get through. There's really no need to worry about climaxing yet, unless there's a sudden twist and Luffy dies.

WHAT A TWIST?!

Couldn't help it. Anyhow, I only recently been following One Piece and going through the oodles of chapters I've missed. The story has been great and I wouldn't want it to end yet. (Even though the author has done a kick arse job already), this manga is still holding its own weight and will do so for years to come.

Coming back to the topic, I think Luffy may have defeated moria in the fact that all the shadows will go back, but Moria isn't completely down. I'm thinking Luffy has to fight him a little more in his normal form (without 100 shadows of steroids) or he might have to have a friendly conversation with the bear looking dude. (I'm sorry, all names have escaped me at the moment).

http://www.franky-house.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1208
    480 scanlation by franky house.

Damn....well I was write about moria...and i was waiting for that right arm too.
    Even though it didn't technically advance the plot any further, the chapter itself was still pretty badass. Zoro's job felt kind of contrived though....just so he'd have something to do.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The only other manga i know that uses such good teamwork is HxH. This is another example why Oda is god. Without spine Oz isn't much threat all you need is keep distance from his arms, if he crawls feed him salt. (i am sure those pirates will have some)

Ouch... they broke his spine?? That's some rough shit.