Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Manga Discussion: Scanlation/Translated Only

One Piece Manga Discussion

yeah, and they're all weirded out people, worse than Franky's followers.

Well, it's going to be Luffy and co at Enies Lobby next chapter, they're going to need to be smart about this, or they just have to go on a rescue mission, I really hope they can't beat these CP9 guys after no training, basically just fighting them once, and that's it. These guys should be around for a while and be the main guys that they have to catch up to in terms of strength. Hopefully this turns out to be a rescue mission only; yeah, there should be fighting, but not like the fights that they had back before.

yeah, i agree with you

i think that they should save robin and franky, then franky joins the crew
    the scenario will somewhat be like what Smoker was doing

but they later surpass the CP9 guys, but i do hope they beat up a few of them, maybe not the main four though

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Ch 376 has been released by Null. For irc users go here

EDIT: Well, read the chapter. Man, Luffy and Chopper are so gullible.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Luffy's really getting famous with that bounty of his.

And he said he has some new moves. Can't wait for the next chapter and see what they are. Things are getting very interesting now.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

I like how he gets a new move on the fly, please let this be a more of a rescue mission, go in get robin, fight for abit, but get the hell outta there, get a ship and let these guys chase them around later down the track, after other easy enemies.

Yeah, lol... awesome, he just makes up a new move when he feels like it...

I loved this chapter, pretty funny in the beginning, and then Luffy storming through Enies Lobby was also awesome... great stuff

Jounin

lol yeah.. That Hero stuff was funny.. And how Luffy and Chopper are so gullible.. Ok Luffy is stuppid and Chopper is gullible.. But when you're Luffy, you don't need to be smart..

Also how Luffy was just gone and had stormed the gate himself.. Awsome..

But i don't agree with just an rescue mission.. i want him to beat them.. At least that "Parrot"-dude.. Just so you can see that he overcomes that fighting style they use..Also the leader need's to get his ass kicked.. GO LUFFY!!!

I'll be putting my money on a string shot, either Luffy using his body to launch Robin onto the train or just taking some of usop's bombs and using them as a ranged weapon, seeing as he fought against usop earlier and has a better impression of the pepper balls he uses...

though, it might end up being somethig really stupid, like sending his dirty foot into the enemy's nose and stinking him up.

as for the c9, i think that seeing one of them getting beat up by a luffy zoro sanji franky gang up would be cool, keep their status as super strong enemies, but stll have one of them getting his ass kicked.

edit: C9 section, and changed 'robing' to Robin.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

It's pretty safe to say that they are going to fight CP9. And its "pigeon"-guy TwisT, not "parrot"-guy. We all know that when Luffy's nakama is hurt or are made to do something against their will, Luffy pummels them until they're practically or actually dead.

Also, Luffy's and Lucci's fight is going to be freaggin awesome. After this, every Strawhat might actually get a bounty while the ones who already have a bounty will be raised.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

I for one think they'll go against the other 3 or 4 agents introduced one or two chapters ago... forgot their names, but one of them couldn't keep his mouth shut...

You know what really pisses me off? When are they going to give Usopp a freaking real weapon... I mean give him a freaking gun already...

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    You know what really pisses me off? When are they going to give Usopp a freaking real weapon... I mean give him a freaking gun already...
    I guess its because of the variety of weaponry you can do with a slingshot (though those attacks are extremely wimpy without some tactic behind it) ex. flame star, throwing spikes, tabasco boshi. A gun is just a metal ball. He is also able to fire multiple shots in seconds unlike a gun and IMO more fun for the viewer to watch. Though I have to say a gun is certainly a much simpler and easier way to kill someone rather than firing 10 flame stars to just knick the guy. Maybe in the future he invents a gun that is able to shoot his special attacks.

he might end up getting his father's rifle, if they ever meet...

but what about Nami? shouldn't she get a real weapon someday? at least something powerful enough to take out a level D henchman?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Well that perfect clima tact sure looks promising. I bet Ussop put a impact dial in there.

This was released, whatever it is...

One_Piece_Special_Kids_2[Null]

I'm getting it now

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    This was released, whatever it is...

One_Piece_Special_Kids_2[Null]

I'm getting it now
    So am I, what is it though? Anything from K-F must be good.

It's not from k-f.. it's Null

Manga...

That's why I couldnt find it on the K-F site. I thought they released something. Isnt time for ep 159.

you are in the manga discussion thread if you haven't noticed...

i wonder whose the artist that drew the special kids of one piece, is it a completely different person from the original artists or not

i liked this special, its pretty fun to read

Yeah chacacters look different... especially Nami... I wasn't too interested in this, I just browsed through...

The story was good but the characters look weird and just plain ugly. And they should have added Zoro as a student too.