Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Manga Discussion: Scanlation/Translated Only

One Piece Manga Discussion

I really hope the next arc is as good also, so far this has been my favorite arc of the manga, by far...

I hope the next arc Luffy meets up with some of the people we've met already... there are so many of them and some of the plot holes need to be filled... at least some of them for now...

I think it will take 2 or more arcs until the crew find itself a musician... I hope they never find one, because he'll surely suck (I think this is why Oda hasn't introduced one yet, he doesn't know how to make a cool musician lol)

lol yeah a musician would be a really bad choice for another crew member, i can't wait for them to get a new ship, i'm guessing they might use the thing luffy always sits on but a bigger version just to please usopp and to show that they won't forget Going Merry, the team is pretty solid right now i can't really think of any kind of crew member they would still need they got Sanji to feed them, chopper to heal them, nami to navigate them, usopp to fire the cannons and robin is an archeologist
    lol they need someone like coby maybe his twin brother to swab the decks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    Indeed, I would love to see that happen... Sadly, I doubt it will happen on a train, too small... I hope that happens when they reach the whatever Gates they are heading to...

And damnit... we need more Sogeking
    Didn't they say if they reached the gates they're fucked. The whole point of them going on a sea train that doesn't stop and not waiting a day till the waves of aqua laguna to settle is to get Robin without reaching the gates. It's the center of the world government afterall.

I'm really interested in how Usopp upgraded the clima tact and seeing it in action. Bet it has an impact dial.

On a side note:

I don't have a problem that Franky might join and be their new shipwright. I think he has all the qualities too. He can fight, build ships, had a sad past, and he was raised by the guy who built Gold Rogers ship. That last one might be put as kind of symbolic and his dream at the same time. He acknowledges Luffy that he will become the next King of Pirates, so he goes along with him to continue the legacy of his foster....merman. But I wish he had some pants.

But then again I've been thinking lately and thought that maybe Paulie will probably go with them. Hey, he can fight, and build ships. And was he a sad orphan that wa raised by Iceburg?..don't remember. Anyway, I like Paulie better cause of comedic purposes. Don't get me wrong, franky too. That refrigerator is just asking to have some meat put in it. But I think Paulie is better since he hates to see girls who reveal some skin. And lets face it. Nami 99% of the time wores a short skirt.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

franky is cool man!

he better join the crew!

I forgot to add, or I'll goto Japan and kill Oda myself.

Yeah, I think they'll get screwed if they reach the whatever Gates, but that's what will make it interesting...

whatever Gates
    Gates of Justice. Friendly reminder.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

Yeah, I think they'll get screwed if they reach the whatever Gates, but that's what will make it interesting...

hah, seems like most of the situations they get into they're always screwed but manage to finagle their way out somehow =P which is probably why this series is so damn entertaining [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] not to mention the ridiculously large character shields everyone's got hahahah =]

http://www.thelurker.net as always...

Chapter 373 is out... go get them suckers..

pretty cool chapter

that guy is so f#cked up, killing one of the cp members
    Franky's centuar thing is so funny, how he caught him off guard

and ussop's cowardly yet hilarious ways

I thought that the CP9 guy was pretty cool... he took Sanji's kick like nothing, and kept explaining the situation while he was being kicked...

Sogeking kicks ass as usual

oh yeah sogeking kicks major ass the last page had me in stitches can't wait for the next chapter

These CP9 guys are total badass, they've got no chance against them in a fight.

They need something else, but Luffy and co, should not be too far behind, but stll. The strength of these guys is crazy.

Finally Enies Lobby is infront of them, it's good that te CP9 weren't really trying to take out Sanji and co.

Oh by the way, 374 is out by #null @ irc.irchighway.net

i wonder if theyre gonna go back into more flashbacks about robins past and what happened to her, i kinda want to know

i thought it was cool that the CP9 guys were loyal to there promise to not kill the straw hat crew

that frog will cause some problems for the train that luffy is on

Jounin

and it seems that the CP9 guys have Devil Fruit powers ontop of there fightingstyle.. that's crazy.. Maybe those thorn whips are also from a DF-power.. If so, i wonder what "big square nose" powers are..

Man, Robin really pisses me off in this arc. It almost made me forget about bitchy Ussop and his Merry dilemma breakdown. They had her out of harms way and out of the blue she clutches sokeking only to return to the damn CP9 guys. Fuck is that about. You were free!!! Believe in Luffy like everyone else dammit!!! She should've known a long time ago that there's no way in hell that they are not going to go after her. Just accept the damn help.

i think when ussop said that she needed permission from the captain of the ship to leave, she really did want to return to being with the luffy crew

she went back to the CP9 guys because she promised to go with them, in return they will not hurt the straw hat pirates
    Robin still probably has doubts about the power of Luffy and co., she probably thinks they dont stand a chance against the government, still she is thinking about the safety of the pirates

You know. That door guy said that there was a buster call in her island where she was the only survivor. Well she has a 79 million bounty because she sunk some marine ships. Think it was the buster call that she sunk?

375 is out by #null @ irc.irchighway.net, go and get it!

thanks for the heads up

damn, there are more CP9 members, sh*t