Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dream discussion/ Interpretation

I had a strange dream that some chick named AnimeDragonGirl or whatever was given administrative power over gotwoot, and then decided it would be nice if Gotwoot got a make-over, if you will.

The main page was gray, pink, and lime green (uck), and had a multi-colored(tye-dyed) sign that said "Gotwoot" in it with characters from Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, and DBZ on it. Then, I clicked on the links to the forums. All the icons were heartshaped, and the colors were the same as on the main page..

Lucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... but that dream freaked the uck outta me.

the freaky one seems to be you i just hope you dont use your comp in your sleep... i dont want to think about what could happen to gotwoot.

villin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Feb 20 2004, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I had a strange dream that some chick named AnimeDragonGirl or whatever was given administrative power over gotwoot, and then decided it would be nice if Gotwoot got a make-over, if you will.

The main page was gray, pink, and lime green (uck), and had a multi-colored(tye-dyed) sign that said &quot;Gotwoot&quot; in it with characters from Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, and DBZ on it. Then, I clicked on the links to the forums. All the icons were heartshaped, and the colors were the same as on the main page..

Lucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... but that dream freaked the uck outta me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You need to lay off of the insanity peppers.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Feb 20 2004, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    More details please... no one wants to hear about the other dream

Uhm, it led to sex?

I just figured I&#39;d tell everyone, in case something screwy happens and it does come true.

Maybe I&#39;m nervous about the redesigning (even though I&#39;m excited)

Nobody ever wants to hear about my orgy dreams.

...very scary.

BTW: ME BACK&#33;

it was so hard without the net.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Yay, Joker is back, go joker go joker, go go go joker....

Good to see you joker-chan&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Feb 20 2004, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I hadLucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... but that dream freaked the uck outta me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    How it went from maintaining this site to a domination orgy is the scary part(sorry,lacking knowledge of acronyms and terms these days).

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Feb 20 2004, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I had a strange dream that some chick named AnimeDragonGirl or whatever was given administrative power over gotwoot, and then decided it would be nice if Gotwoot got a make-over, if you will.

The main page was gray, pink, and lime green (uck), and had a multi-colored(tye-dyed) sign that said &quot;Gotwoot&quot; in it with characters from Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, and DBZ on it. Then, I clicked on the links to the forums. All the icons were heartshaped, and the colors were the same as on the main page..

Lucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... but that dream freaked the uck outta me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that was a hella scary nightmare

.... more details about the orgy please

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Feb 20 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How it went from maintaining this site to a domination orgy is the scary part </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Almost the same as going to gotwoot.net to check out updates and ending up in the &quot;Boobs&quot; thread. I don&#39;t know whether to curse animemaster for providing distractions or bless him.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Poiple Weezard @ Feb 20 2004, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin &#064; Feb 20 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How it went from maintaining this site to a domination orgy is the scary part </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Almost the same as going to gotwoot.net to check out updates and ending up in the &quot;Boobs&quot; thread. I don&#39;t know whether to curse animemaster for providing distractions or bless him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    BLESS HIM

The almighty Lord of the Boobs deserves our most sincere blessings.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Feb 20 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA &#064; Feb 20 2004, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I hadLucky my dreams turned into a three-some BDSM orgy shortly after that... but that dream freaked the uck outta me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    How it went from maintaining this site to a domination orgy is the scary part(sorry,lacking knowledge of acronyms and terms these days). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    moderators...they just see us as slaves &#33;
    SCARY

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 21 2004, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You mean that all forum members would kill themselves if they knew I have naked females in my dreams?

OMG, I better stay low... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    no the scary part is when you tell the females to get out and the big men walks in...

right.......... since this is about wierd dreams and wut not wut was the weirdest dream that anyone in here had??

me, it would have to be the time where i had this dream about a dam tree twig chasing me, yes a dam tree twig, it was the scariest dream ive ever had i mean this twig just kept on going and going it wouldnt stop chasing me then as the dream continued on the twig began o grow arms and legs and then it grew a dam clown head, ive never been so scared before, this is one of the main reasons that im scared of clowns now, bc everytime i c a clown , i c a dam twig cahisng me

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 21 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nobody ever wants to hear about my orgy dreams. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thats because everyone knows what the invovles

Hello Joker where have you been?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 21 2004, 07:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Hello Joker where have you been? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    was suppose to move, so my internet was cut off, I was subjected to playing FF3...

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 21 2004, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo &#064; Feb 21 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nobody ever wants to hear about my orgy dreams. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thats because everyone knows what the invovles </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Really?

Then tell everybody what they involve

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 21 2004, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 21 2004, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo &#064; Feb 21 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nobody ever wants to hear about my orgy dreams. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thats because everyone knows what the invovles </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Really?

Then tell everybody what they involve </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    nah dont want the entitre forum run of and do suicide...

@ Joker-kun: thats sad, well good to have you back.

You mean that all forum members would kill themselves if they knew I have naked females in my dreams?

OMG, I better stay low...