Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 26

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    this episode was simply cool and well animated...

but i wonder what the music is called @ 12min10sec.

anyone know where to download it? cant find it @ gendou.

woot good ep

i thought it was kind of lame how Sasori's puppets were so weak against the other ten, but some other user in this thread said that it gets stronger by attaching the chakra strings of former wasted puppets so I guess it does make sense.

the thing I found unrealistic was that right when Sakura was counting down the time she had left for the antidote to wear off, a poison weapon hits her right then when it was almost time over =P

sasori said that a puppet user's abilities are measured by the number of puppets he can use....lol @ Kankuro's 3 puppets

Sasori seems to have some kind of chest that acts like a chakra furnace, which keeps the chakra stored inside and moves out when the cover is lifted
    its also very good that Sasori used himself as one of those 100 puppets incase he got attacked (which happened) But does that mean that the seal does nothing? because what Sakura caught wasnt the real Sasori but just another puppet that looks like him?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i thought that that Sakura attacked the real Sasori with the seal Chiyo made, but that the vital 'control center' (the weird heart/brain scroll) ejected (it moved on its own when he reformed earlier also) and lodged itself in another 'backup' puppet. I say this because all the puppets instantly dropped the second Sakura sealed him, implying that Sasori was unable to connect to them while his 'control center' was still transferring to the doll that later attacked Chiyo, meaning the one Sakura attacked was the Sasori that initiated teh 100 puppet attack and was controlling them.

they show, as the 'other Sasori' attacks Chiyo, that the part on the Sealed puppet body has a vacant hole where the 'control center' had been, and it's now in the other puppet.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I think it's really lame how Sasori is actually that weird scroll thing. There have been tons of weird stuff in Naruto, but this tops the list.

We got an ep this week, but for 2 weeks long no ep, then another 1. I really hoped they would do a special...
    But a special means more Clone fightin air time
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Hi did you guys see Ichigo's Zangetsu in one of the puppets hand. I think it was around 12
    :00 something. Good episode after long while.

Yeah... All of the above.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Oh yeah.... this is what Naruto should be about. Although, Sasori's flamethrowers can melt kunai but not the little metal spouts that they're coming out of? Maybe the storywriters overdid it a little with completely unrealistic physics.

Like I said previously it could be igniting after it leaves the spout if it were gas and worked on the same principle as the flame thrower.. but then again Where do physics fit into this ninja world anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar04p
    Hi did you guys see Ichigo's Zangetsu in one of the puppets hand. I think it was around 12
    :00 something. Good episode after long while.
    yeah 12:43

does look like it

Quote Originally Posted by Hikyuu
    Like I said previously it could be igniting after it leaves the spout if it were gas and worked on the same principle as the flame thrower.. but then again Where do physics fit into this ninja world anyway...

They got wireless comunication but they don't have motorized vehicles...
    Don't take things in naruto to serious

the spout could be made of a different alloy, not every metal melts at the same temperature
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Who needs motorized vehicles when you can leap rooftop to rooftop (installing free cable)?

Quote Originally Posted by Hikyuu
    Who needs motorized vehicles when you can leap rooftop to rooftop (installing free cable)?
    That's gonna be fun when they have to transport goods :P
    A whole armada of ninjas that are leaping from one roof to another, traffic jams
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Best episode of shippuuden so far and I think even stands as one of the best episodes of naruto overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Super5
    Oh yeah.... this is what Naruto should be about. Although, Sasori's flamethrowers can melt kunai but not the little metal spouts that they're coming out of? Maybe the storywriters overdid it a little with completely unrealistic physics.
    Not to flame you or anything, but not all metals, or even any substance, melt at the same temperature. It's safe to assume that sasori probably use a much stronger metal.