Thread: Anyone?

Student

Anyone?

Here's my issue, I've been trying to find episode 72 of Kyou Kara Maou. I have the torrent from Gotwoot sitting in my BT, but it's not doing anything. I've tried going to all other sources I can find on the net to get that one episode to no avail. I'm not asking for a lot here. I'm not begging for a whole series, or a whole bunch of other crazy stuff just one episode that I'm missing. I'm just trying to either get a good link to a valid torrent, or for someone to start seeding it here. I will be more appreciative for any help I can get. I've been a good seeder for many years and never asked for anything. So please I gotta get that ep. I'm sure some of you know how I feel when you're missing one episode. It's just not right.. Thanks all.

Matt

Here man.

http://www.fulldls.com/get_anime_28376

Thats the link to the entire show. Just disable all the other episodes and download episode 72.

5 years huh? I doubt thee LurkMore.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Student

Thanks

Thanks man, I can't disable so I guess I'll just dl it all again. Lord knows I've go time, and I might as well help seed once I've got it all in there anyway.
    Well thanks again.

If you can't select just one file in your client, then place all your existing files into the correct folder and open the torrent. The client will hash check the old files (assuming they are from the same subber as the ones defined in the torrent and nobody has changed the file names), and then download only what's missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Animehead
    Thanks man, I can't disable so I guess I'll just dl it all again. Lord knows I've go time, and I might as well help seed once I've got it all in there anyway.
    Well thanks again.
    Get a better BT client if what you're using doesn't even have a feature to select what you want to DL from the torrent.

Well thats nice, I read the other thread with no replys before this one and I just realized they deal with the same series... Yay me!