Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
Booting someone out is hardly a welcoming gesture, and now I'm not an interesting person to talk too. I hardly see the point of rejoining a channel where they boot you because you didn't participate, whats to stop them from rebooting you out over and over? (Especially people who are new to IRC, which I am not, people are not very interested in rejoining channels that the get booted out of for no reaseon)Your just a bunch of elitest snobs whos self important opinions are too important to have any one else offer an opinion different than your own. Oh well I don't usually dwell in IRC channels to chat anyways so no big loss to me. Just wanted to see who was there and what was going on. I came, I saw and I was booted. As stated I'm just not cool enough to talk to, so I am excluded. Besides if Mut@t@ is always there than it can't be that great of a place to hang.

I have nothing else further to say on the matter because it is pointless, because whenever I express my opinion then I am labeled as a whiner or not cool enough to talk to and such.
stop bringing up my name, i didn't do ANYTHING to you.

so what, we asked you to tell us a funny story, but you refused cuz you're not funny. and you know what could've stopped you from getting booted? TRYING to tell a funny story. you couldn't even attempt to tell one. how lame, be a team player.

and who said you were excluded? all you have to do is rejoin the channel. all of us kick each other several times a day and we don't care about it. hell, NarutoMaster gets owned every time he says something, but at least he isn't a uptight, sandy vagina and cries about it all the time like some of you.