Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Farewell Gotwoot (at least for now)

I'll let my terrorist friends know not to kidnap you and hold you for ransom. if you do get into trouble, tell them you know me and it'll be all good

What if he can't speak their language

daka daka daka paki jihad daka paki ass daka ass paki in daka daka.
    Communication is easy with these paki creatures.

Good luck to you, hope you like it.

wow, I thought i was over with all these drafting parties a year ago... it's always so sad to see another one going down..
    kidding, it's much worse in your case, you're signning yourself for five years...
    don't worry though, the time of trainning just flies by, it's the routine service that draggs on.
    you might want to take a DVD portable player and a bunch of anime discs, since it doesn't seem you'll be home on a regular basis (at least now) and you'll probably have some free time on sundays (or whatever off day you crazy canadians have)...
    don't forget to brush your teeth each day, and change underwear at least twice a week.

keep a notebook and a pen on you 24/7. you never know when you might hear a cool song you'll want to download when you get back, and all kinds of stuff.

whenever you see something that you don't know who it belongs to, and chances are that it doesn't belong to someone you know/care about - TAKE IT. i can't count the number of favors people owe me for filling up gaps they had in equipment.....

Also, get a good leatherman, it's priceless, there are only a few things that can't be solved by using one, and those thing simply require a hammer or a mallet.

don't forget to smile, but don't do so during bootcamp - the officers there hate all light and exist only to create misfortune. they smell happiness and it gives them allergies.

If you're ever around the neighberhood, come by, I'll get you some batteries and a

I barely had time to watch TV or sleep, much less anime during my first year, since most of the time it's training and I only get to go home for slightly over a day during weekends. But not to worry, you definately get more freedom as you progress up the ranks. The responsibilities and stress increases, but at least you get to make decisions and play a more important role within the organisation.

It's sad to see another member leave, but I'm sure there's always time to check back every now and then during holidays and lull periods. Anyway, good luck on your career, DF!
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

The conscripted Singaporean military will probably be a bit stricter than the Canadian military, so it might not be that bad. The US military has plenty of time to goof off, from what I've seen, though I couldn't say what their day to day schedule looked like.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Even though we always bashed each other in the channel DF it was fun. Good luck and I hope you do well and in the end find what you want to do. If I do decide to do military before or after University be sure to be nice to me if I see you okay? Have fun and claim that north pole for us!!

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

DF is leaving me.....

I don't know if I can handle it....

All the best , DF!
    and..uhhhh.. have fun too?

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Almost time... lame.
    ~The imprint is always there... Nothing is ever really forgotten...~
    ~Seduce my mind, and you can have my body
    Find my soul, and I'll be yours forever...~
    ~Signature made by Deadfire~

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    for things like this I've always tried to recall this slight variation of a quote by Theodor Seuss Geisel:

"Dont be sad because it's over. Be glad because it happened."

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I'm very glad And I know he'll come home.
    ~The imprint is always there... Nothing is ever really forgotten...~
    ~Seduce my mind, and you can have my body
    Find my soul, and I'll be yours forever...~
    ~Signature made by Deadfire~

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    for things like this I've always tried to recall this slight variation of a quote by Theodor Seuss Geisel:

"Dont be sad because it's over. Be glad because it happened."
    Yeah but remember from "Men in Black", when J says "better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all", and K angrily retorts "try it".

It's an argument I made about AC in a third world country. If people aren't used to having AC, then would they care if it was ever invented at all? The only ones who complain about lack of AC are the westerners who have enjoyed it and now don't have it.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Farewell man, its late and im up, I know how it feels, going to the Navy October 10th . Im proud to serve my country and its benefits . But I know you will do fine, you seem very forward and ongoing with this decision. So best of luck.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Take care of yourself man, you'll be back before you know it..

DF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >_>

Might as well do our greeting in my farewell post to you for a few weeks.
    Good luck with training, but hopefully we get to see you come on to IRC from time to time.
    Take care of yourself ( as TT said).

So to end...

DF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greater than, Underscore, Greater than.

~Haku

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

Lesser Than, Underscore, Lesser Than......

Oh the good times that will be missed and the bad ones that won't, I will miss you my Lesbian Commie!

And on a last note here..... http://havemybaby.info

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Perhaps we were never on the same page with many issues in the past, but putting that all aside, I hope you have a safe trip there and a safe trip back. Take Care.

"Give me the strength to walk in a man, then give me the strength to walk out as one." - Lincoln Burrows from Prison Break(Highly unnecessary, I know..)
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

I know its a little late but I would like to say farewell to a fellow Canadian.

On another note, Assertnfailure has also retired? Moderators dissappearing left and right.