Thread: Farewell Gotwoot (at least for now)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >_>

Might as well do our greeting in my farewell post to you for a few weeks.
    Good luck with training, but hopefully we get to see you come on to IRC from time to time.
    Take care of yourself ( as TT said).

So to end...

DF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greater than, Underscore, Greater than.

~Haku

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

Lesser Than, Underscore, Lesser Than......

Oh the good times that will be missed and the bad ones that won't, I will miss you my Lesbian Commie!

And on a last note here..... http://havemybaby.info

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Perhaps we were never on the same page with many issues in the past, but putting that all aside, I hope you have a safe trip there and a safe trip back. Take Care.

"Give me the strength to walk in a man, then give me the strength to walk out as one." - Lincoln Burrows from Prison Break(Highly unnecessary, I know..)
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

I know its a little late but I would like to say farewell to a fellow Canadian.

On another note, Assertnfailure has also retired? Moderators dissappearing left and right.