Thread: Bleach 136

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

Bleach 136

I am DL'ing with the highest hopes that 4-5 filler episodes is a good enough break for them to bring back some action... hell. i haven't seen ichigo in 3-4 eps.

Currently... DL'ing @105 kbps

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b136.torrent

edit #2: praise be to bleach..... IT doesn't appear to be filler
    edit#3..ok maybe its still filler but at least it has some hope.
    Last edited by itadakimasu; Wed, 08-08-2007 at 09:20 PM.

::crosses fingers with the same hopes.::
    (will edit post after the ep)
    EDIT:....... wow.. filler >.> No one even went bankai.. I just cant believe that Ulquiorra would get flanked by three non espada so easily.. It's not like he is number 10 or anything :/
    Last edited by Hikyuu; Thu, 08-09-2007 at 07:42 PM.

I heard a rumor that Bleach has broken from the manga pretty hardcore with this ep....my Kenshin sense is starting to tingle.

It's hard to believe that Bleach will go down the Kenshin path considering all the "preview" scenes in the opening.

But then again, the episode is called "Ulquiora's Death"................. now I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    But then again, the episode is called "Ulquiora's Death"................. now I'm curious.
    Eh? That's pretty alarming. Guess this is one filler I'll actually bother downloading just to check.

Mm, I found it to be moderately entertaining filler material despite the fact that my beloved Ulquiorra seemingly got owned ( ... granted, I do kind of suspect that Ulquiorra and Aizen conned these idiots for some purpose ) and that our mustached avenger is something straight out of DBZ. Still, I won't bitch too much given the quality of the previous episode. It's a step up and I'm happy. Kind of.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Nai
    Mm, I found it to be moderately entertaining filler material

our mustached avenger is something straight out of DBZ
    moderate. It's filler, and the next installment won't be until August 22nd, but it was a tolerable filler episode. The music has been in the pits recently, and the mediocre animation doesn't help things either...

absurd, that Ulquiorra got beat down like that. He must have been under orders to let the Filler Arrancar Draw Out Level 1-20 Guy steal the Hougyokyou, or otherwise that was just some bullshit cool characters losing face for no reason except writers want to include them in the filler...

One level per week? Well, at least it looks like the DBZ Power Level dude releases his form next episode, so we'll be spared an endless, Planet Namek like destruction of the show that used to rock hard.

A bazillion places where this might have broken from the manga... but let's just hope no damage done that is irreversible...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

DB's comment this week was pure gold.

"Dear Bounto, we are very sorry. Please come back."

Pretty much the same thing I've been thinking since these fillers began.

That said, I liked this one better than the previous ones because it looks like the start of a larger filler arc. It also seems like a relatively serious arc, and doesn't have any new crying kids in it.

I'm not worried too much about them "breaking with the manga". I remember back at the beginning of the bounto arc they made a bunch of changes like Rukia's comeback and Ishida's powers. But by the end of the arc, everything was put back the way it was supposed to before they picked back up from the manga.

This ep made me doubt if it was filler or not.. It took me a couple of minutes to realise that it must be filler. Compared to the previous fillers this looks like it will be real good. Finally some real fighting.
    I'm curious how Ikkaku will fight without his bankai.. since Hitsugaya is close and all. I only hope that it won't end like the previous arrancar fight.. letting them get beat up and in the final 5 minutes release the limiter and kick their ass.

i think this new filler arc will be only till last of August that means that we still have 2 or 3 eps then i think they will begin the non filler arc in september coz it is nearly considered winter

It's true that they wrapped things up last time they went onto a random filler spree and got everything back to manga standards, but remember what also happened?

3 extra useless characters that tend to pop up and annoying times stretching episodes and flashbacks to the filler arcs, (although the latter have been decently used.)

They keep making a big deal in the openings about Aizen making his move in the Winter. I'll bet that we're going to get filler until December or January.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberbaka
    3 extra useless characters that tend to pop up and annoying times stretching episodes
    Well, on the plus side those characters are already in the show and it looks like their gonna get reused in this arc so when the arc is over, we just have those same 3 guys to put up with.

Horrible episode.
    I agree with DB... please bring back the bounto...

Shinigami Golden was awesome though.

well this was a lot better than random crying kids or ghost chefs