Thread: One Piece 318

One Piece 318

It's out: http://www.vegapunk.com/downloads.php

And it was a horrible piece of shit. If you don't intend to archive every episode (like I do), I suggest not to download it. I watched maybe one minute's worth of it, skipping here and there hoping for some fights. But even they were the crappiest the show has shown so far.

If somebody didn't know yet, it's about Zoro being degraded to a lousy comedic role of taking care of some kids.

According to the preview, the next ep is a Sanji cooking episode, so no light yet at the end of the tunnel.

According to arlongpark.net, it seems like episode 320 is NOT a filler, judging from the title.

The good people at vegapunk also seem to think 320 will have some non-filler stuff seeing as there is still alot to wrap up after Enis Lobby. I will wait till episode 320 to DL again.

Sig made by Lucifus

One Piece followed Bleach to the shitter.

Oh boy...

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    One Piece followed Bleach to the shitter.

Oh boy...
    Talk about bad timing

Sig made by Lucifus

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    There have been worse One Piece fillers. I thought this one was surprisingly entertaining. It was pretty great when a baby landed on Zoro's face and proceeded to fart loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    There have been worse One Piece fillers. I thought this one was surprisingly entertaining. It was pretty great when a baby landed on Zoro's face and proceeded to fart loudly.

So glad I didn't download this ep, looks like I'll be skipping the next and picking up at 320. Hoping they hold off on the filler till they get their new ship and leave Water 7.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach