Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Chuck

TV: Chuck

Preair for episode 1 of Chuck:
    http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?...898844c3016026

I thought the first episode was nice. It had it's funny moments, and it had some hot chicks. It has plenty of action too. Feels like a huge upgrade from that Jake 2.0 show a few years back. It has a bit of mystery too to drive the plot forward, so I think some of you might enjoy the series.

The O.C. creator Josh Schwartz, and director McG (We Are Marshall), bring us Chuck, a new drama pilot at ABC, laced with humor about young twenty-something spies.

Zachary Levi (Less Than Perfect) plays Chuck, a nerdy computer tech who has a database of government secrets downloaded into his brain. Chuck soon finds himself recruited by John Casey (Adam Baldwin of Day Break), a veteran NSA Agent, for espionage work with his new partner (and first date in ten years) Sarah (Yvonne Strzechowski) -- leading Chuck to live a split life of computer geek and secret NSA missions.

Also cast in the pilot are Sarah Lancaster as Chuck's sister Ellie, Joshua Gomez as his best bud Morgan, and Natalie Martinez. McG will serve as executive producer with Schwartz. Chris Fedak and Peter Johnson are co-executive producers. On May 10, 2007, Chuck was officially given a series order by NBC.
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 01-17-2008 at 05:43 AM.

It was funny, and I did like it a lot. My only problem is that he's only got the information from up to the point it was transferred in, so there has to be a limit to what he can actually get out of it. It's not like more data can go in there.

At least having all the data compressed into pictures of pies and hummingbirds was a good idea, you can store a lot of data inside pictures. It kind of makes up for somehow being able to transfer all that data in a few seconds from a smartphone.

We'll see how the next couple episode go.

Comic-Con '07: Chuck Panel

Doesn't contain spoilers beyond the first episode, but like all tv show's panel stories, a good read so check it out:
    http://www.tv.com/story/9966.html?ta...y_list;title;0

Just saw the premiere. It was pretty good, somewhat like Jake 2.0. I'll keep wathcing it. Sarah is pretty cute ^_^

Just saw episodes 2 and 3, here they are:
    http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?...8fb10ca7ba4f28
    http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?...5b969f1f1cbd3d

Episode 2 was alright, didn't really care for it much. But, episode 3 was really good, probably the best episode so far. Chuck goes in for his first spying mission, and we get to see a really cool cat fight, which is always welcomed. You guys keeping up with the show?

Anyone up-to-date with the series? Episode 4 was another great episode. There's a lot of development in the relationship between Chuck and Sarah, and a hot chick plays some spy games with them.

http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?...7449af6f60bdc9

its been pretty good, but not really much to discuss so far. They've yet to reveal any deeper plot beyond the sarah/bryce thing.

I've been following. Pretty decent so far, and yeah not much to discuss. Needs more Organ imo.

Yeah, Organ is funny dude. At least he got a frenchie in the last episode. I still don't know what to think of Sarah, if she can be trusted or not, hopefully by the end of the first season we'll see a decisive event that will clear all doubts we may have about her. But man, I love her part-time job uniform.

Trust Sarah god dammit, but seriously I think she can be trusted she will do things that will begin to make you think not to trust her but in the end she will be the one to trust the most.

A nice series so far, only started on it last night, and have now caught up.

Tonight's episode was quite good, especially in the plot/background information department.

We learned alot of why things have turned out the way they have and on Bryce's and Chuck's relationship. Now I'm more interested on Bryce's real intentions when he did the things he did in the first episode, and was he really a traitor. It brings light into Casey's character and the people he works for, since he has basically been ordered to kill Chuck in the future.

This is a great series. Sarah is babelicious and Chuck and even Casey are really likable. Morgan is kind of annoying and over the top as his loser friend. I love the geek tech humor. It's funny when you hear Chuck babble tech jargon and you know it's a bunch of bull. Then you really know you're a nerd.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

This week's episode surely has been the best one yet. Again, a lot of plot development, which seemed to be lacking earlier in the series. A new chick showed up, and she's likeable... hopefully she'll be around for a couple of episodes. Liked the drama at the Buy More too. Sara is hard to read, you can see she has some affection for Chuck, but it's hard to see up to what extent. Looking at the previews, it seems like we're up for some suprise. I wonder if Bryce is still alive or something.

This show is a lot of fun. It is slowly getting better each episode, too bad the season will be cut short due to the strike. Sadly I will miss Harry Tong...why do TV shows get rid of the people we hate? Hating someone is much more interesting than liking them. Also what ever happened to Harry's wife and Morgan? Maybe he did get to show her his egg roll and she opened her fortune cookie....

Sig made by Lucifus

Last week's episode was very good again... Sara and Chuck's relationship develops even further.

So it looks like Bryce is alive after all. Wonder if he'll be an enemy to Chuck or help him... also if he'll just become a guest star for a couple of episodes or if he'll become a regular of the show. Finally when Sara and Chuck seem like they'll get together, it'll be fun to see how Sara and Bryce pick-up from where they left-off.

im really hoping bryce will be a 'fun' character like chuck and not serious, like sara.

Well he came and went, and now Sara has to choose where she wants to be... next episode looks interesting, and it seems like the shit might hit the fan. Chuck starts to meddle and screw things up, and it seems that they are even throwing missles at Chuck to try and kill him.

Well, Chuck will be returning this Thursday with two new episodes... and that will be it for this season. Yeah, yeah... fucking strike.

Anyways, remembering the finale I thought it was good with Chuck and Sara having their little cat fight with Sara PMS'ing allover the place.

Jounin
    Actually i didn't like Sara's PMS. I got a little annoyed at her. And just 2 new episodes? That sucks.

Well, it looks like the final episodes 12 and 13 aired in Canada already:
    http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?...5a7313518ff11d
    http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?...9159e6b48bef5b