Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

TV: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

The first episode of The Sarah Connor Chronicles has been leaked:
    http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?...d1bc19f3efcecb

I must say, that the first episode was much better than I thought it would be. My only complaint is that it disregards all the events that occured in T3. Although, it might actually not be all that bad, since the T3 storyline was obviously missing Sarah, and that was all Linda Hamilton's fault for not wanting to take part of the movie. Other than that, I thought it was pretty solid. The acting is not bad... just a couple of scenes that really make you question their acting skills, but I've seen much worse. There's plenty of action and the sub-storylines are not bad. I think I will enjoy the series.

The Terminator franchise arrives on TV with this serial drama. Set a year after the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day the series follows Sarah and John Connor as they hide from the authorities and Skynet's army of Terminators.
    Continuity
    In an interview on June 22, 2007, Josh Friedman revealed that the events of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines have no bearing on this timeline, but do occur in an alternate timeline.
    http://www.fox.com/programming/new/s...chronicles.htm
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 02-21-2008 at 01:23 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    I believe the episode was pretty good. The occasional bad acting didn't bother me at all, except I think they could've done a bit better for Sarah Conner's role. I'm also glad that they disregarded everything from T3, because that movie was just horrible.

I only have to say is pretty good episode, and I can't wait for it to premiere on TV.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Quote Originally Posted by RedX1z
    I believe the episode was pretty good. The occasional bad acting didn't bother me at all, except I think they could've done a bit better for Sarah Conner's role. I'm also glad that they disregarded everything from T3, because that movie was just horrible.

I only have to say is pretty good episode, and I can't wait for it to premiere on TV.
    Thinking about it, I think that the acting was really good... just that some of the lines they made the actors say they were just aweful. I hate John's actor, but I really like the castings for Sarah and the terminator. The actress for Sarah is the chick from 300, and from what I've read around she's a boxer, so I think she can become pretty ruthless throughout the series. And Summer Glau as the terminator is great... she was awesome in Serenity kicking ass, so I can see her kicking more ass in this series.

Now, Arnold better do some guest appearances.

well im only half way through the ep, but i gotta say, summer glau in anything is awesome. She's just so damn cute. And a great actor as well.

Student
    --8.5/10--
    Douchebox

Thought it was pretty decent, definitely going to keep following this.

This was awesome...
    Love the terminator girl... Summer Glau you say eh?

When does this series premier?
    I mean... I understand this was a pre-air episode...

It should start around January. So, it'll be a while.

I'm glad they disregard T3 since I do also.

Power without perception is virtually useless!

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    It should start around January. So, it'll be a while.
    Plus, a week more, since we already know what's going to happen. Damn it all!
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

I think they are reshooting some scenes though, for the worst in my opinion, but I doubt it'll be exactly the same pilot.

Date set for the premiere:

Premiere of small-screen Terminator spin-off set for Monday, January 14 as lead-in for 24.
    http://www.tv.com/story/10323.html
    Last edited by Munsu; Tue, 01-08-2008 at 01:51 PM.

Well, for those of you interested... the series will premiere on January 13th instead of the 14th. Hopefully the changes made to the pilot, if any, were good.

Jounin
    Actually it seems they pushed it back to Febuary 18th

http://www.tv.com/terminator-the-sar...ory/10644.html

No, they didn't move the premiere date... Just the finale date. The series will still premiere on Sunday.

It's a two-night special, one episode on Sunday and one on Monday:
    http://fox.com/terminator/

well, watching it rite now. the only change i notice is the terminators hair is spiked. but it mite just be my imagination

Edit: i think the last scene was changed. i dont remember the scene at the house and the whole dog fight thing.
    Last edited by Assassin; Sun, 01-13-2008 at 09:02 PM.

Well, here are the changes I noticed:

1) Her fiance changed from Tim Guinee to Dean Winters (Rescue Me)... quite a good change in my opinion, he's more badass.

2) Don't really know about the spiked hair for the Terminator... though for some reason this time around he didn't look as moronic as he did the first time around.

3) Don't remember Sarah getting shot and getting treatment from the Summer Glau, I bet that's a new scene.

4) Maybe that last scene you mentioned at the house, surely don't remember it... don't know if it's new though.

I think that's pretty much it... new episode tomorrow, let's see where this shit is going.

Anyone have a torrent for the NEW version of episode 1? I missed the premier tonight

Here's the torrent:
    http://www.bt-chat.com/download.php?...99c7c4e3dae442

Also, you can watch the previews for the next episode here, looks quite good:
    http://terminatorcommercials.blogspot.com/

Quite good is an understatement. The series looks like its going to be awesome though nothing is without flaws but I'm not going to bitch.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

sarah getting treatment is in the dvd rip of the pilot, just not in the episode itself, it comes after the credits, when some extra scenes show up.
    -----------------