Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 134

Is it yet more filler?

Yes, it is filler and a pretty bad one imo.

The idea seemed to be borrowed from Kekkaishi, but it is just horrible and unwanted. Also a few odd ball characters can make a series even better, but as of late there has been an over abundance, making the series pretty moronic and disorganized.

Even if it is just a filler, this is pretty sad. Hope it ends soon, If not so be it..............
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Would have been better if they had centered around Rin investigating the Arrancars instead of adding the chef dude...
    At least turn the damn random character into a hollow next time...
    The clone hollow from several eps ago at least ate the girl and other souls...

Wow...what can I say?

GAYEST

EPISODE

EVAR

Maybe my ears are playing tricks on me, but is the OP a little different? Lyrics and all are the same, but it sounds different..

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Maybe my ears are playing tricks on me, but is the OP a little different? Lyrics and all are the same, but it sounds different..

i felt that too

Great, now I'm downloading it just to check the intro.. Not too sure about watching it, just too sick of fillers ruining my feel for this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    Wow...what can I say?

GAYEST

EPISODE

EVAR
    Motion of support

Yes, the audio in the opening is slightly different. What I think happened was the opening (up until now) was just a recording of the TV size, whereas this new one is taken from the recording of the new version, i.e. two different recording sessions.

There have been a couple other cases where something like this has happened, although I cannot remember off the top of my head which ones they were.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    its kind of sad because i usually download right away when its released. but last night it didn't even occur to me to download or see if it was up yet. and the combo of having not finished last weeks ep cause it sucked, and the nice review for this weeks it looks like im going to be sticking to naruto tonight, which should prove to actually be a good episode.

Yes, i have an idea why fillers are used... but it just seems to me like a horribly planned out production to start off a great story line and then only run a short number of eps into that story line, then insert fillers.... totally gay. I'm glad team naruto doesn't say to hell with deidara and gaara, i want to eat some ramen or go chase down D rank missions chasing cats and stuff.

I thought this was funny. He tried to kill his mom with the chain because she didn't eat his cake and then the mom was happy again once she saw him with the chain he tried to kill her with.

Missing Nin
    Wow that episode was absolutely horrible. On top of that seriously someone in the 4th squad beats a menos grande that just sucked.

Whats worse is the preview for next week is more filler without question and not a good one from the looks of it..

Quote Originally Posted by DDBen
    Wow that episode was absolutely horrible. On top of that seriously someone in the 4th squad beats a menos grande that just sucked.

Whats worse is the preview for next week is more filler without question and not a good one from the looks of it..
    Even worse, it's the preview for the episode in two weeks. There is no episode next week.

Yeah, I hated this episode. I'm longing for Bounto at this point.

Even so, I still lol'ed at Chan and Renji hiding from cake.

$10 that Animeniax comes and posts that this is the greatest filler episode to grace the planet earth and say everyone here is faggots.

Ya, its that bad.

Missing Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by obake
    Even worse, it's the preview for the episode in two weeks. There is no episode next week.
    hey now that could actually be the only saving grace. Though I didn't notice that so thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaFob
    I thought this was funny. He tried to kill his mom with the chain because she didn't eat his cake and then the mom was happy again once she saw him with the chain he tried to kill her with.
    Now that you mention this, it's very bizarre! haha, didn't think of that way before. Ah, got a good laugh

But it was one of those episodes you really wanna kill yourself for watching. And it actually reminded me of that filler from Naruto, where they would make the greatest ramen in order to save the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessper
    $10 that Animeniax comes and posts that this is the greatest filler episode to grace the planet earth and say everyone here is faggots.

Ya, its that bad.
    Nope, I haven't seen it yet, but I'm already sure it's not as bad as everyone says. $10 that you typed this up on your mom's PC while she's out, and you get the back of her hand if she catches you online.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?