Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Retirement at 24!

I agree with DeadFire that we dont need another mod but some of the current zombie moderators need to wake up from their state of coma.

Also we have to have a female prospectus in the moderating area or else gotwoot could be accused to being sexist....wait we still have Terra.. so its ok.

Good luck KitKat, I wish you well. I hope whatever you do brings you joy.

Thanks for all your hard work and time. It is much appreciated. It's a sad day indeed, but with each end there is always a new beginning.

Whatever happens you will forever be a gotwoot staff member and someone who is respected and opinions are highly valued to me.

Enjoy, your free time and thank you once again for sparing some of it on us.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Heh, I feel sorry for the rest of the staff. Seems like they're really losing a good Mod. Still good that you'll remain just as active in the forums though.

And I also hope that any future Mod will be someone nobody suspected. That'd make things interesting, at the very least.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    maybe we'll bring back a ninja-mod

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    I thought you were campaigning for me...
    Sorry man, but it's not looking good for you. If they make me a mod, I'll be your puppet and campaign tirelessly to make you a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    And I also hope that any future Mod will be someone nobody suspected. That'd make things interesting, at the very least.
    Sounds like I've got Xan's vote. And he be coo, so let's do what he say.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?