Thread: Bleach Chapter 282

Bleach Chapter 282

BS & BS Scanlation

This week looks to be action packed! I won't spoil anything other than to say that Matsumoto has got herself a rival........you all know what I mean.

god. they should stop wasting time.

we get the point already, either end this fight, or at least take a break to a fight which doesn't suck.
    other than that, grimmjaw is on to something, the hollow condition is di-spell-able. i wonder if it's a plug-&-play device, like something you can pass from one guy to another.

Oh please release your lvl 2 hollow form Ichigo or something like that... man i wish they end this fight already. Either someone interupts or Ichigo having a powerboost.

it seems like ichigo isnt having a hard time with grimmjow why would he need a power boost

He'll probably need to get one soon, although he might gain some more strength from just fighting Girmmjaw, as he's only a number 6.
    "Kuro---saki----kun?"

Maybe due to shounen-archetypes, Ichigo getting owned by Ulquiorra inadvertently powered him up for some odd reason.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ichigo doesn't seem to sound like his normal self. It kinda sounds more like his hollow side talking.

Yeah I don't see any logical reason for Ichigo being able to break the 11-second time limit from before.

Did find the breast-tacular hollow corps amusing. Seriously is there a like a no clothes for the opposite gender policy in hueco mundo?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    in another 4-5 months we might see this animated. I thought it was a good chapter.

i think he must have gone past the point of trying to control the hollow inside but at the same time still is maintaining a level of consciousness since he _+_+_+_+_ at the end, and seems like he has had his mask on for a long time. The unpredictability of the mangas story line keeps it good.

And yes... that female espada hOt!

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet
    Yeah I don't see any logical reason for Ichigo being able to break the 11-second time limit from before.
    Because it is a shounen fighting anime show!!! Logic doesn't exist!! lol

Seriously I also think that it was really wierd that he was able to break the limit..

Come on guys. Remember a few months ago when Ichigo got owned by Ulquiorra? As the bomb-ass quarto espada gave his smug victory speech and walked away, we saw the unmistakable black folds of Zangetsu's crazy interdimensional cloak engulf our carrot-topped hero?

Kurosaki-kun obviously made a little un-aired trip to everyone's favorite inner realm, oddly oriented though it may be, for a little heart-to-hole with his "horse" and maybe even Zangetsu himself. That sort of thing always accompanies a major power boost in this story, at least in Ichigo's case.

And as a side note, are we to assume that Uryuu and Renji are still waiting for Hueco Mundo's resident metrosexual nerd to finish picking out a new outfit, along with appropriate accessories?