Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bans

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I don't agree that what I do is trolling, considering the definition comes from wikipedia, and anyone can update that site to fit their needs.
    I was a troll way before Wikipedia existed. Your ignorance insults all of the true trolls around the world. You're simply a wannabe and failure of a troll, fuckface.

happy?
    Last edited by mage; Sun, 07-08-2007 at 01:58 AM.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    From wikipediaing trolls to trolling wikipedia ... man, this thread has it all!

Anyway, yeah, rules being substantially broken? -> report post, don't reply to post. Someone being substantially stupid? reply to post, or ignore. If a particular user is really annoying the crap out of you, add them to your ignore list (click their name, click "view profile", on the profile click the link that says "add to your ignore list"). Ignoring the people that piss you off may be a better answer than letting them piss you off.

You can't ignore staff, though... given that you apparently being oblivious to their suggestions would likely get you banned. Also, you'll still see that the ignored person posted, but what they posted will be hidden, giving you a little more incentive to tune it out.

I wish I could ignore the dehumidifier beside me. Thank goodness for noise isolating earphones.