Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 131

X_Farnsworth_X
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo
    why u do not post Flomp-rumbel episodes here they r faster and better than DB in quality and subs
    u kno aol to!? asl? wan 2 meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo
    why u do not post Flomp-rumbel episodes here they r faster and better than DB in quality and subs
    Spell checker FTW, else we would not have understood that post at all, me thinks.

the story line seems to be completly ignoring Aizens main objective, which is the king of SS (or Aizens currently apparent main objective) . they briefly mentioned Aizens objective, and then seem to avid mentioning anything further about it.
    Same with Ichigo's father, he had a monumental role in the first 2 episodes, and now its as if they don't want us to think about them.
    these fillers have succeeded in making me forget about how awesome the first couple of episodes was.
    content yourselves with the thought that at least they are showing some story line progression, as opposed to Naruto's 5-6 episode for 1 conversation approach to stretching manga content.

Feels like the little burst of non-filler material has kinda just washed away with this load of not very good entertainment. Wake me up when it's finished... I think I might skip downloading the filler content and hopefully, just hopefully, they won't have done anything stupid like made up new characters that they continue to use in the main storyline without the mangas "permission" and I can watch it without annoyance..

Wow, I just watched this episode fully expecting to hate it and fast forward through it, but it was a pretty good ending to an otherwise blah arc. Hitsugaya released Hyourinmaru and kicked some ass, plus the details were present that they usually miss in fillers, like Madarame challenging Hitsugaya to let the 11th squad members go fight while the others are planning, plus the limiter removal. The kid was only mildly annoying, and the animation sucked especially during the fight scenes, but the background music was great and appropriately used. The music during Matsumoto's hollow explanation was beautiful. The part where Matsumoto let's the kid "help kill the pseudo-arrancar" was corny, but not terrible.

Episode rating: B-

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I mean, seriously, why would she take the kid WITH her to kill the Arrancar? He can't even fight! Your just endangering him.