Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 131

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

Bleach 131

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar

Bleach 131

Its that time again... Wednesday night... time to be bleaching....

http://yhbt.mine.nu/

maybe the fillers will end... or get interesting at least !

Edit: They realised that ichigo wasn't even in the episode so he made a guest appearance in 'shinigami cookbook:golden' pretty lame ep, there was some really weak animation.... and what happened, when the clones were first shown... matsemoto had trouble killing them and now they're dispatched in a single swipe of her sword, OK.

Also on a general bleach note : Naruto and Bleach both started new exciting storylines not too long ago. Naruto's is running strong, bleach has reverted to fillers wtf
    Last edited by itadakimasu; Wed, 06-27-2007 at 10:22 PM.

What Bleach lacks is good fights, with good animation and angles.
    See Black Lagoon Eps 9

What were those black globs falling to the ground at 6:26? Air?
    Normally I would'nt mind the bad animation but why would they close up the faces so much?
    thank God it's over.

so next week it's back to manga material? i refuse to download anymore fillers lol so i can't see next weks preview :P.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist
    so next week it's back to manga material? i refuse to download anymore fillers lol so i can't see next weks preview :P.
    Don't read the manga so i can't be 100% certain. All it showed was Hitsuyaga and Ichigo's sister on the side of a road looking out at a sunset. Smells like filler if you ask me.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporklover
    why would they close up the faces so much?
    too cheap to do better animation. close ups are relatively still shots (no animation) that can be repeated easily without the audience noticing.

also, i hear that next week is filler also. (i don't read the manga, this is just what I've heard. I'm disappointed as well)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

from what you all are saying it more filler......Anyone know when this would be over with, fillers I mean?
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

So, they reset Hitsugaya's limiter, eh? In reality, I wonder if this filler was drawn so long ago that they didn't yet know the limiters were removed. It seems somewhat dubious they would turn on the limiters again when the real battles haven't yet even started.

Well, let's hope the next filler is better than this one. Although, it can't easily be any worse, so chances are good...

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    So, they reset Hitsugaya's limiter, eh? In reality, I wonder if this filler was drawn so long ago that they didn't yet know the limiters were removed. It seems somewhat dubious they would turn on the limiters again when the real battles haven't yet even started.

Well, let's hope the next filler is better than this one. Although, it can't easily be any worse, so chances are good...
    Actually i was pleasantly surprised they remembered the limiters in that part of the filler. It makes sense that they reactivated them after the last fight. They put them there so that captain and vice-captain class spirit force doesn't influence the world unnecessarily. It would actually make less sense if they simply left them off and just let their enormous powers float out into the natural world for several months when they know aizen won't make his move until winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    when they know aizen won't make his move until winter.
    So, now they know all of Aizen's plans so intimately? The same Aizen's who was fooling everybody around in SS for who knows how many years? I think you are making a gross misjudgement there. They only know, possibly, the grandest aspect of Aizen's plans but that's it.

And furthermore, the SS isn't the only side that has learned something. Aizen, for example, now knows the captains and vice-captains may have hard time against the Arrancars with their limiters on. So, if the limiters were established anew, the logical move for Aizen would be to strike swifth and strike hard so that the SS would never have time to react and remove the limiters the next time - before it was too late and permanent damage was done.

So, in short, I must vehemently disagree on the sense of resetting the limiter under these circumstances. The shinigami should just learn to control their reiatsu if it's going to otherwise cause so much damage. Because you can bet when the Arrancar come next time, they won't have such worries.

Except that they've already received permission to remove the limiters while facing the espada, which means they won't have to wait for permission again like last time. Basically they should be able to release them immediately should they attack again. Last time it took so long because they were waiting for approval, that isn't necessary a second time.

Didn't look that way. Hitsugaya was somewhat concerned of whether he can maintain his bankai long enough with his limiter on to defeat the clone spawning Arrancar of this filler. If he could have just removed the limiter before attacking, I think he would have done so, thus considerably lessening the risk of running out of reiatsu prematurely.

the pseudo arrancar isn't the same class of enemy as a true arrancar, it's much less powerful than the enemies they faced when they released their limiters before. It's not one of Aizen's soldiers so technically they wouldn't have permission to release his limiter in that situation. He's only been cleared to release against true arrancar class and higher, and thus would probably need clearance again to release it against anything less powerful.

Regardless of whatever screwy crap they do in filler though, my main point was that i think it makes more sense that they would reactivate the limiter and that there would be no need to seek permission to deactivate it again when the espada showed up since precedent has already been set.

why u do not post Flomp-rumbel episodes here they r faster and better than DB in quality and subs

Honestly, do you try to butcher the English language or does it come natural?

Episode was another one I could have done without, Hopefully we will pull ourselves out of the cesspool of Bad Animation and overall bad episodes soon.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo
    why u do not post Flomp-rumbel episodes here they r faster and better than DB in quality and subs
    Before you go and make claims about which fansubber has better translations and better grammar, maybe you should improve your own understanding of the English language. I've found that both DB and Flomp are pretty sketchy, but sometimes Flomp just makes glaring errors that suggest either a very poor concept of English or complete lack of care for even quick editing. I DL whatever comes first.

And, I watched about 3 minutes of this episode, and stopped. I'm not sure why people think placing the Limiters back on is a big deal... It'll hopefully only pertain to the fillers, as whenever Aizen's attack comes, you'd like to think that SS will be faster to react with a counter measure.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo
    I think this assault on the english language was suppose to tell us that there should be a link to the F-R releases, however it seems that only this person cares enough to tell us. This confuses me as would not a person that cares about the other group post a link to said release?

I then concluded that if a person like him likes those releases and posts in such a way, then it's good there isn't a link as the group's releases (it appears) causes brain damage.

Thank you Brave Sir for helping us avoid this fate!

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    And, I watched about 3 minutes of this episode, and stopped.
    I lasted 2 mins as I played the ep in fast-forward
    Last edited by Deadfire; Thu, 06-28-2007 at 03:20 PM.
    image fail!

damn, for some reason I completely forgot bleach was in fillers, then i started watching, and it just reached out and slapped me in the face.

This episode was really boring. At least there was something funny: