/msg K-F|Kaizoku xdcc send #5
    /msg K-F|Chopper xdcc send #1
    /msg K-F|Krokodeil xdcc send #24
    /msg K-F|Southbird xdcc send #224
    /msg K-F|Robin xdcc send #224
    /msg K-F|Smoker xdcc send #224
    /msg K-F|Sunny xdcc send #1

choose one and enjoy

Last edited by dragonrage; Thu, 06-14-2007 at 06:14 AM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Somebody let me know when fillers are over kthxbi.

Do they end episode 228?

ya finally! it seems like kf takes years to release nowadays

ty psj for this sig

All episodes have been subbed up to current episodes being released in Japan by decent groups, you should do your self a favor and watch the greatness thats waiting for you. K-F isnt the end all be all of subbing groups, they are nice but others can do a good job as well.
    Last edited by Foomanchew24; Sun, 06-17-2007 at 08:38 PM.

What are some examples of groups? I thought there was only sub-par ones besides KF.

I might just wait for KF though, I like 'em that much.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I decided to start archiving Vegapunk's subs. Though in the end that doesn't really solve anything because they started from 294, so there's a huge gap between KF and Vegapunk, and based on KF's current speed - if I'm allowed some insolence - I can't tell if they are going to keep existing long enough to fill that gap. Maybe it's just some internal issue, but if it takes a month to get an episode out, it'd take them years to sub all the eps between... Still, I'd rather not archive the alternatives.

I stopped having a big bug up my ass about who I archieve now that uncut DVDs are coming out. Now I just take whichever group does a "good" job, because, really, the only reason I have archieve discs is for my friends that are too lazy to download the episodes themselves.

K-F is still the best, but [Gerusama]-then-[ADC-Elites]-then-[Vegapunk] all do really good jobs as well. If you start from where we are now watching Gerusama, watch them till they stop, pick up with ADC, watch them till they stop, then pick up with Vegapunk right to the present, you shouldn't have any complaints(some of the groups have a rough couple first episodes, but since each group overlaps the previous one, you never see those crappy ones).

It all comes down to the question "does the font used for peoples attacks matter enough to me to keep me 100 episodes behind?" If the answer is yes, by all means, stick with K-F.

Doesn't K-F like wait for DVD raws only to come out, thus taking forever? And yeah, Gerusama, ADC-Elites, and Vegapunk are all good groups that use good raws and subs. Vegapunk even releases an HD and SD version for every episode for those that either want quality, or to save space.