Thread: Bleach 129

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach 129

Flomp_Rumbel Fansubs- Bleach 129

more filler? i've got a bad feeling in the affirmative...

edit - yup ;(
    Last edited by masamuneehs; Wed, 06-13-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    i really thought that the filler would end with this episode....

While watching most of what i could think is of how much i do like that anime.... but i also like the manga. and in liking the manga and the anime at the same time, i have damned myself to be disappointed over and over again with the anime. of course this is not constant because the anime does surprise me now and again; but if i hadn't read the manga i dont think i would think that this episode sucks so much. it sucks alot. oh wow... first to post actually about the episode. yes... it sucks. watch it, and hope that next weeks does not suck.

Quote Originally Posted by bbaucom
    but if i hadn't read the manga i dont think i would think that this episode sucks so much..
    Thats not true. I don't read manga and i thought this episode sucked horribly. The opening fight scenes were so bad i nearly turned it off right there. On top of that the story and dialog are dull at best. Oh well, hopefully this wont go on for too long

Well at least from these comments I know not to download this episode. I guess I'll be checking the comments on bleach releases the next few weeks to see if the fillers are over.

damn more fillers oh well