Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 128

Bleach 128

Episode 128 - Flomp-Rumbel

I've never watched their subs, but I've read comments that say their video quality is better than DB's, but their translation and flow of their words needs work, or rather just not as adept as DB's.

FILLER!!!!!!

All I can say is....yuck.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    Really? This episode is filler?

Yep, as I figured it would be.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    Is it just me, or is the DB tracker not working?
    (Did i got banned without knowing?)

Before that it said the tracker was offline, now it is closed?
    Edit: Nevermind, it is fixed now.

Off-topic, Ooooh, i just learned there is a IRC client in Opera.
    They sure don't talk at all on #DB..
    Last edited by BioAlien; Wed, 06-06-2007 at 11:34 PM.

Looks like we've got ourselves a mini-filler arc. You can tell by the complete lack of anything interesting.

Seriously why else would you have a generic hollow battle. The hollows were always such uninteresting villains that fricking Aizen had to go hueco mundo to slap them into shape.

I guess they need the filler. Bleach anime is yet again dangerously close to catching up the manga. I mean the new opening shows of scenes of the arc that the manga hasn't even finished up yet.

Adding the fact that Bounto's exist is one thing, but going ahead and making up the fact that the hollow is a new-type of Arrancar is preposterous.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Adding the fact that Bounto's exist is one thing, but going ahead and making up the fact that the hollow is a new-type of Arrancar is preposterous.
    I believe they said it was an "incomplete" Arrancar, which would make him the same type as Grand Fisher was at the beginning of this arc and thus not really a new type.

In any case, this filler ep was pretty uninteresting.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    ...Grimmjow had both arms in the post-episode "Encyclopedia of Arrancar" bit... An oversight, perhaps? Would seem so, given what Ulquiorra said last episode...

Rehashed stuff we already know, subpar animation, characters doing their normal "this is what makes me unique" bits from previous episodes, brand new story that pales in comparison with what it's interupting, and the knowledge that more is on the way next week...

I am currently trying to forget that this episode even happened.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet
    Looks like we've got ourselves a mini-filler arc.
    You HOPE it's mini.

An overall uninteresting episode for sure and the depressing feeling that there will be more fillers waiting for us... although I'd like to know how they are going to connect playing this flute and the appearance of that hollow/incomplete arrancar.

i think that filler arc will continue in all june and i hope when it ends they do not start another one but continue the current.my grat fear is that they give us fillers till september (winter) like what the captain of the 1st squad said that aizen will attack on winter.
    Last edited by Assassin; Sat, 06-09-2007 at 02:08 PM.

I can only hope that this will be a very short filler arc. When I saw the ep I just knew it was filler, for reasons posted above. This arc is doing great atm, so it would be a shame to kill it with lame filler.

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    ...Grimmjow had both arms in the post-episode "Encyclopedia of Arrancar" bit... An oversight, perhaps? Would seem so, given what Ulquiorra said last episode...
    He probably just have had enough time already to grow himself a new arm. They can do that, after all, so I don't know why he wouldn't.

They can't. Remember in the episode where Ulquiorra was talking to Espada #10 that got his arm lopped off? He said that he was lucky that they could retrieve his arm and reattach it, and that he was lucky his situation wasn't like Grimmjow's where he had his lopped off and his arm destroyed. And once that happened, he would be kicked out of the Espada.

Actually anything like they couldn't wasn't explicitly said. Espada #10 was saying he would have rather have left it to heal by itself like Ulquiorra let his eye to heal. To that Ulquiorra commented #10 would have been kicked out if he had opted to do that. It could be growing a new arm takes that long a time - for the number #10 at least, and being the weakest already, it could have rendered him too weak in the mean time to stay in Espada.

However, we know nothing about Grimmjow's situation, but I'd believe he could beat that number 10 guy even with one arm, so he can take his jolly time and grow a new one in any case (well, it's the only option with the old destroyed). He wouldn't be kicked out due to lost power. Maybe he lost a position or two, though.

Hopefully, there is other show to watch.

Buuuutt, Matsumoto Gigai gave enough hentai lead for a decade.

Hey, ho! Back to One Piece we go!

Now all we need is for Naruto to enter in to a filler arc about how he came up with his massive yet still useless against agile targets rasengan.

maybe its a good thing i didnt' read the manga. For a filler it does its job of keeping me entertained while I wait for the 'orohime gets into trouble' stuff. Most notably the 'booby smothering' by Matsumoto and the kid calling the 11th squad guys names hahaha

Hollows are interesting, and this partial arrancar did a decent job of putting some action in, i prefer them over bountos. The hollow/arrancar is probably some relative/murderer from the kid's past.

And god damnit, enough arrancar research time, i want the shinigami cup back! Love the part w/ grimmjow though hehe. Its so true.