Thread: Naruto Opening and Ending PVs

Naruto Opening and Ending PVs

I was watching the PV of "Hero's Come Back!!", and slowly found myself looking for all the rest of the PVs of the Naruto OPs and EDs. Most of them are quite interesting, and it's good to finally have a face to point to after listening to their voices. Some of them can be pretty surprising too.... singers which turned out to be totally different than what I thought they would look like. I've linked all the available PVs here.

OPs
    R★O★C★K★S - Hound Dog
    Haruka Kanata - Asian Kung-Fu Generation
    Kanashimi wo Yasashisa ni - little by little
    GO!!! - FLOW & seiji kameda
    Seishun Kyōsōkyoku - Sambomaster
    No Boy, No Cry - STANCE PUNKS
    Namikaze Sateraito- Snorkel
    Re:member - FLOW
    Yura Yura - Hearts Grow
    Hero's Come Back!! - nobodyknows+

EDs
    Wind - Akeboshi
    Harumonia - Rythem
    Viva★Rock - Orange Range
    ALIVE - Raiko
    Ima made Nando mo -The Massmissile
    Ryūsei - TiA
    Mountain a Go Go Two - Captain Stridum
    Hajimete Kimi to Shabetta - GagagaSP
    Nakushita Kotoba - No Regret Life
    Speed - Analog Fish
    Soba ni iru kara - Amadori
    Parade - Chaba
    Yellow Moon - Akeboshi
    Pinocchio - Ore Ska Band
    Scenario - SABOTEN
    Nagareboshi ~Shooting Star~ - Home Made Kazoku

Yeah it's my day off so I've got time to burn.
    Last edited by Psyke; Thu, 06-07-2007 at 04:04 AM.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Excellent Psyke. Thanks for compiling this list!

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    Best Japanese rock-singer I've ever heard. Bar none. He and the singer of Sambomaster are amazing, which is also kinda funny since that guy's appearance really surprised me. I had been a fan of Sambomaster for a while before I saw what the lead singer looked like. Pretty jarring.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

It's a pity not all are available (like Rocks and Wind that I like), but very good work hunting down so many!

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Very nice.

LMAO @ Heroes Come Back (my biggest guilty pleasure song)

It's nice to put a face to the guy who sounds like a frog. And wow look at the 'fro on that frontman

Shadow punching at the camera is fucking J-Metal.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Do they lose street cred for licensing their song to a shounen anime?

Just kidding, it's a pretty catchy song. The anime really edits this song extensively. I like it the same way I like "Super Shooter" from Gantz. I think the Japs do everything better, including hip-hop.

Good finds Psyke. No offense, but you need to spend more time with that lovely wife of yours and less online .

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    It's nice to put a face to the guy who sounds like a frog.
    I dunno about you, but I

That music video does make the song halfway decent in my mind though. I feel I can take it a little more seriously if I'm not watching Naruto actually count down "3, 2, 1, make some noise" .

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    It's a pity not all are available (like Rocks and Wind that I like), but very good work hunting down so many!
    I managed to find the PV for Wind, so I've edited the post. Actually I like the PV for Pinocchio a lot.

And Animeniax, I'd consider your advice if my wife stays up as late as me.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Hehehe.. It's great that Naruto has so much great music. That you cannot take away from the show. Even if the filler episodes were awful, they still had great op and end.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

These songs should be on IMF, the International Music Feed. It's like MTV, but with music, and stuff from all over the world.

P.S. Yay for spanish subtitles, cause I can understand basic spanish, even though I suck at speaking it.

Hmmm... I'll see later if I can find them on mpg or avi... youtube quality is sad (and is banned from the office as well).

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Very nice.

LMAO @ Heroes Come Back (my biggest guilty pleasure song)

It's nice to put a face to the guy who sounds like a frog. And wow look at the 'fro on that frontman
    Frog guy needs to stop chewing glass, his teeth are atrocious.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

LOL the PV to re:member was awesome. Drumsticks knocking out singer + fish costumes = j-awesome

GO!!! - FLOW & seiji kameda

WEEE! we are fighting dreamers! lalallallalala...
    video just owns

Sambomaster - Seishun Kyosokyoku - cool song but they look too nerdy
    Stance Punks - No Boy No Cry - cool song & video, but i am not into punks :S

omg i like most of them :S

Asian Kung-fu Generation looks pretty much exactly like you think they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyke
    JAPFRO FTW!!!! Also the most rap video like j-rap video I've seen so far.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Mon, 06-11-2007 at 08:10 AM.