Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite bad guy

Favorite bad guy

who's your favorite bad guy from the series Naruto or Naruto shippuden? and also tell us why

I have never really understood people who start a thread like this without posting his own opinion to begin with... If you don't have your own opinion, how can you care about what other people think?

Well, anyway, I'll go for Itachi. I like the silent, mysterious, and menacing type of villains compared to the loud, boisterous, and flashy ones. Also the fact how he left Sasuke alive, thus creating a fate for both himself and Sasuke, is a really nice touch. While he hasn't actually voiced any specific goals he has (other than being defeated by Sasuke eventually), it seems like he does aim for something nonetheless.

He's a very consistent character, all in all, from those old flashbacks to the current state.

Well, since this is the anime forum and therefore I can't really get into detail about the manga, I'd go with Sasori.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    Kabuto. I love the non-threatening appearance hiding a ruthless bloodlust, and a guy who uses his head in tricking the enemy and in battle. When it seemed unsure of whether he might betray Orochimaru, before the Sannin fight, that was pretty awesome also. I like him because he's difficult to read.

Also Itachi for the reasons Kraco cited and Zabuza, cuz he was the villain that started off Naruto and drew me into the show. What I've seen of Sasori so far has impressed me, especially his dislike for waiting.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Baka Brothers- for what other villain in the series could possibly compare with their purity of intention? They do what they want with no inhibition.

KIMOCHI~II

Mizuki, cause he's grrrrrrrrrreeaat!
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Zabuza cause he kicks ass

ty psj for this sig

Why was this kid banned?

My favorite badguy is Orochimaru because he's so devious and scary and unbeatable. Even when the 3rd Hokage sacrificed himself to defeat Orochimaru, he couldn't kill him.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

I'd have to agree, Orochimaru is an awesome villian, sly, cunning, and will do what ever it takes to get something done and sacrifice anything to do it.

I would say Deidara. I like how he fought against Garaa, using strategies and explosives. Although he only appeared once in combat until now, he's my favourite now. Hope to see more of him soon =D

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    Why was this kid banned?
    If you check out his post history, it should become much more clear.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Actually I did, and only saw he has like 12 posts, but I was too lazy to check each post to see why he was banned.

He created this very interesting thread, so why not let him stay to participate in it?

To stay on topic, I think they need to flesh out the Akatsuki members more. Right now we really only know anything about Itachi, and the rest are super bad guys that we know nothing about. It's a shame. Orochimaru still gets my vote, especially with all of his devoted followers. Itachi doesn't have followers, except amongst you lot on the forums.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Oh yeah...he spamfested lots of interesting threads
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Zabuza was great, I liked his fighting style and the jutsu's that he performs. They all sound so cool :P
    Everything with suiton is great, or the Hidden mist jutsu (Kirigaki) or the water blast thingie.

The way he died (it has been a while when an important character died...) was very emotional you could say. The whole thing with Haku.

Also Itachi, like his passive way if life. So calm and cool when he talks, even in battle.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i'd like to think that some of the other Akatsuki guys aren't that central to the storyline, and therefore won't get a great deal of backstory. Itachi, Orochimaru (and probably Zero, I still have a hunch on him...) will all have fully fleshed out background stories since they're important to both Konoha and Akatsuki, while guys like Deidara and Kisame really only are part of Akatsuki.

It would be nice to learn more about them, but seriously, who cares that much about Venus FlyTrap guy or Fishboy? They'll be interesting nerdlinger trivia, like Kimimaro and Haku's pasts, but I sorta doubt their history is all that important to the plot. What matters is what they do in the here and now.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Kisame owns joo.

Orochimaru because Orochimaru's theme is a badass song.

Quote Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
    Mizuki, cause he's grrrrrrrrrreeaat!
    ahahahaha

you win, i cant top that

Gaara when Gaara was still a villain was easily my favorite villain.

Orochimaru because he recruits hopelessly desperate people by giving them false hope, then tosses 'em aside like used condoms after they've stopped being useful.

There's a duo that's only been animated in outline form so far-and I won't spoil, but I'm just gonna say that it rocked to see villains that can stay truly badass while also being hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by DayoftheDante
    Orochimaru because he recruits hopelessly desperate people by giving them false hope, then tosses 'em aside like used condoms after they've stopped being useful.

There's a duo that's only been animated in outline form so far-and I won't spoil, but I'm just gonna say that it rocked to see villains that can stay truly badass while also being hilarious.
    Maybe it's just me, but he kinda reminds me of Michael Jackson...
    You know, the pale white face. The affection of little children that he takes under his protection and such...
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!