Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 126

Bleach 126

Last edited by Death13a; Wed, 05-16-2007 at 07:35 PM.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Hm, gonna be the first anime I watch of Rasengan's, as well as a first for watching another group do Bleach. If they end up releasing Naruto first before DB, I might grab that too.

Never heard if Rasengan fan subs before. Downloading never-the-less.
    Heres to hoping its decent.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

I didn't notice anything too different from DB releases( i am not particular about details). Everyone is training.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

I suggest you wait for the DB release. The quality wasnt all that good...

Atleast a decent episode. They gave some insight to Urahara's bankai and also revealed that inoe's powers are similar to hacchis. Urahara also mentioned that chados powers arent unique either, but thats all. I just hope this series wont go dbz-mode with all this training'n shit.

Was a little disappointed that the scenes of Ichigo vs Hyori were little more than comic relief, but over all a good episode. Lots of future plot set up and mysteries in this one. I'm especially interested in the fact that Urahara has encountered someone/something with powers similar to Chad's.

I really hope that with all this training going on ichigo's friends gain some significant power so that they are useful in the fights to come. If there is one thing in these kind of anime i dislike it's "useless sidekicks". Mostly because a lot of the time they are really cool characters (like Chad) but they are only given enough ability to get themselves in trouble so that the main character can save them. Basically what i'm saying is i really want to see Chad kick some ass in this Arc

btw guys,there is another group subbing bleach called Flomp-rumbel.and they r better and faster than other groups

So, Ichigo's current training is just to prolong the time he can keep the hollow mask on? It didn't look like he gained any new strength from it yet, seeing how he only got his ass kicked by Hiyori. I guess getting familiar with possibly new power or raw strength comes later, then, once he's able to maintain the status for practically significant amounts of time.

I think urahara meant hollow with chads power ...

Anyone else find the process of regaining Quincy powers to be a bit... stupid?

And I can only imagine how they actually figured out that doing that gives them their power back >.>

Yea I did, same with Ichigo learning his bankai so early, same with Renji. If it was so damn easy, more people should've done it.

Awesome episode. I figure most of it is filler with some manga tidbits, but is was very well done. Great way to elaborate and add content and "flesh out" the manga. They revealed quite a bit from the manga I'd imagine, concerning Ichigo, Sado, Inoue, the Quincies, Vizards, etc. I love how the Vizard are a playful and silly group of badasses. I was cracking up bad at Shinji's "first love" scene, especially Hiyori's reaction.

The scene where Urahara persuades Renji to train Sado was great. I love how Urahara switches between serious and goofy voices. And the golden cup was hilarious too! But where's Kon??

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Yeah honestly I love the all of the vaizard designs, both in context and character design there just one of the quirkiest groups of characters which sort of further highlights their outsider status.

I love the vizards. Excellent character designs.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I cant say that i've seen a bad episode of bleach in a while. I think they should have given the dialogue w\ renji and urahara a darker tone when he mentions that his bankai cannot be used to give others strength and what not... thats my only complaint.

ishada is back !!! and the opening has finally started growing on me... aside from the first seconds of animation w\ kon singing; i like the rest of it, makes me feel like i'm about to watch something that is epic.

To whever that neg repped me, I know it's shounen, idiot and I know this is what happens, doesn't mean I can't voice my dislike of it and compare what happened to Ishida with Ichigo and Renji.

Neg rep is good for the soul. Get used to it.

Any idea what is it that Renji wants to ask Urahara?

How correct a translation is it when Urahara says "Working hard, risking your life... what's the difference?" Great line, but is that what he really said, or just a DB translation?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I think renji has things to ask urahara about his bankai. He does have a few bankai techniques, we saw the hug energy blast when he was fighting that arrnacar and also he has the one technique he used while fighting with aizen.

But really, it could be anything because Urahara is the supreme bad ass of the series, he both knows everything and can kick anybodies ass.

WOW! This episode makes up for the loss of Kon's perverted adventures. FINALLY Ichigo's no longer an annoying emo-kid and his sidekicks are getting interesting. Finally a reason to keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by bbaucom
    I think renji has things to ask urahara about his bankai.
    I doubt thats what he wants to know. After all the guy lives in SS and converses with captain class shinigami on a daily bases, he could easily have asked anyone such a question in the many months he had his bankai between the SS arc and this one. My guess is that his question has more to do with Urahara's past, the Hougyoku, and possibly more specifically why he used Rukia to hide it.