Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 126

makes sense...inoue's has vaizard powers while chad has arrancar powers. it maintains symmetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    makes sense...inoue's has vaizard powers while chad has arrancar powers. it maintains symmetry.
    Next week 127-128 one hour special ?

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin
    Vaizard powers and Arrancar powers are the same. They've both people with the powers of both a hollow and a shinigami.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Vaizard powers and Arrancar powers are the same. They've both people with the powers of both a hollow and a shinigami.
    What are you basing this on? If you mean the source of the powers are the same you might have a point, but we've only seen Vaizards fight with Hichigo and they used a bunch of stuff that looked pretty Shinigamiish, using spells and weapons with some Energy mixed in. The Arrancar we've seen used powers that were more hollow orientated with emphasis on modifying themselves to be more beastlike and then attacking using brute force and the power of their body modifications with energy mixed in again.

Even though Arrancars and Vaizards are both using both type of power, where they started seems to dictate the form that the power is expressed in.

Vaizard have Shinigami-like powers, keeping their zanpakuto's powers, even bankai, as we can see from Ichigo.

Arrancar have Hollow-like powers, even giving up their zanpakuto's shikai, instead gaining a transformation into a more powerfull hollow form.

It's almost a moot point really because aside from "we all carry swords" everyone in the series has different powers than everyone else.

for the record, i was referring to the barrier making capability of that fat bald vizard. inoue's ability is similiar to his, which he pointed out. where as chad's giant arm is very close to volcanaca, the released form of the arrancar baldy fought.

We still dont know the source of inoue/chads powers, so we can't realyl say if its more like shinigami or hollow (or arrancar/vaizard).

I thought ichigo was the source of there powers? i could be wrong though.

Being a non-manga-reader, this is just a guess, but I think the Vaizard are to Urahara as the Arrancar are to Aizen. After all, Urahara was the captain of the SS tech squad and developed the hyougoku. Maybe he used in on some shinigami test subjects and created the Vaizards, just like Aizen used it on some hollow to create the Arrancar? That would explain how Shinji knows so much about Aizen, SS, the hyougoku, Ichigo, etc, since Urahara was his father.

I think Urahara was comparing Chad's powers to the Vizards. If my theory about him creating the Vizards is correct, then he knows all about them. Plus, when he said Chad's powers are more like... they flashed to Ichigo's Vaizard party. He already said Chad's powers aren't like Shinigami or Quincy powers. Hollows don't have energy weapons. Urahara probably doesn't know what abilities Arrancar have, so how could he compare it to them? But if he knows Vaizard abilities, he could be comparing it to them! Although, Chad doesn't have a zanpaketou, but is that necessary for a Vaizard?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

another point, is that the bald guy said that he developed his barrier after transforming into a vaizard, and inoue said that the barrier was similar to her own.
    and we also know that the reason inoue and chad have their power, was because of ichigo fighting right next to them, maybe they didnt gain power only from shinigami ichigo, but from both ichigos at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    That would explain how Shinji knows so much about Aizen, SS, the hyougoku, Ichigo, etc, since Urahara was his father.
    When did they say Urahara was shinji's father?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi
    Yeah, that would indeed be a bit broken even as a figure of speech. Vaizards are produced of existing shinigami, and I don't think altering some dude's properties a little makes you his father in any sense... It's not like Urahara would have grown these fellows in test tubes and then set free into the wide world. Well, at least I don't think that's the case.

Nor is Aizen the father of the Arrancars. He might be the father of the idea of producing an army or Arrancars, but you can't really say he's the father of beings that were vastly powerful and independent to begin with and that he just altered, once again, a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi
    If you followed my theory, I concluded that Urahara is the "father" of all the Vizards, except maybe Ichigo, though Isshin may have been "infected" and passed it on to his kin, or Ichigo might have been a test subject as well.

To answer Kraco's objection, when I said "father", I didn't mean it in the biological sense. Just like when they say "Eli Whitney is the father of the cotton gin", they don't mean he birthed the damn thing, but he did pioneer the technology. Or the "founding fathers" of America didn't "birth" the US, but they did lead to its creation.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Thats in intresting theory...certainly could be plausable. Though i dont think ichigo is some secret test subject....if anything, hes a natural vaizard....the most likely cause of his vaizard power is him almost going hollow back when he originally tried to regain his lost powers. He went full hollow for like a sec, then his mask cracked.

I'd compare ichigo to the natural arrancars, who take off thier masks wihtout the aid of the hogyuouku. It was explained earlier that the natural arrancars are very rare, but they do exist.

I think my theories so far have been incorrect, otherwise I'd have been censored and banned for spoiling. Easy give away there.

My question about Ichigo is what makes him so special? Even if he is a "natural Vaizard", why will he be so strong and able to save everyone? I wonder if Isshin has something to do with it, or if they'll ever give a reason at all and it's just one of those shounen anime principles where one guy is a badass just because.

its a shounen thing.think of it this way.....if it was some otehr character that was badass (like say, chad) then the show would be about him and not ichigo. The hero of the show has to be badass (or atleast the strongest) by the very nature of these shows

Too true, its the basis behind pretty much all shounen anime/manga. But look at Naruto, where they at least give a reason why Naruto is a badass. I hope they reveal some sort of twist or explanation as to why Ichigo is so strong, instead of just because.