Thread: I'm Creating a new site for anime

Smile I'm Creating a new site for anime

hey all
    i'm creating a new website so every one can download animes in torrent file that iconverted them to RMVB extention that can be played in :
    1- Realplayer
    2- Windows media classic
    3- VLC
    and others as i think but the problem is i just have 30 anime completed folders and i need some help to creat my web and its totaly free :S
    i need to creat a forum in my web but i dont know how :S
    and if you have anime complete anime series could you please creat a torrent file and upload it so i can download it then converted after that upload it so anyone can dowload it freely
    and i hope its okay to post this message

Thread moved, and we will be watching make sure this doesn't turn to anything thats not welcome by gotwoot -MOD
    Last edited by Munsu; Mon, 05-07-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Just wondering why you would ever want to play RMVB files, much less CONVERT them?

I'm locking this thread mainly because I don't like the idea of fansubs being converted to some other format that wasn't intended from the releasing groups and spreading these files around. Good luck with your site, but I don't think this is the place to ask for this type of help.

Plus, I don't like members who are not active here to simply come to advertise their site.

If any mod feels that this thread is acceptable, then go ahead and unlock it.