Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 124

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    You saying he could be like a Menos Grande type hollow?
    I don't know, It's just what he did there was very different from anything we have seen. We also don't know what a Menos grande or Vasto lord can do
    image fail!

Sorry I meant Vasto Lorde, not Menos Grande... but I see you got the gist of what I was saying anyway.

It could well be possible he is of a higher order than the normal crap you get raiding his neighbourhood. The instant regeneration, weird worm and laser techniques that we have seen him do are something that no other hollow has done. Only time will tell I guess.

Well... every Hollow has an special ability.

For instance Grand Fisher could transform part of himself in his victims, to lure others.
    The one that killed Kaien could fuse with other beings.

While most Hollows are indeed just brainless beasts, many have special abilities. So thus, Ichigo's special abilities could be the regeneration and the worm, while not needing to be a Vasto Lorde.

True, but his power level seems insanse, unlike the ones you mentioned.

Also consider the fact that Ichigo acquiered Hollow powers through a way not related to the Hogyouku (sp?).

Althought we really don't know a Vaizard is born either... for all we know Hiyori, Hirako and cia's Hollows could be similar.

Vaizard's hollows are swords' spirits that doesn't acknowledge them as their masters and want to take control for themselves. Well that what i got mostly from episode and current discussion.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Death13a
    Vaizard's hollows are swords' spirits that doesn't acknowledge them as their masters and want to take control for themselves. Well that what i got mostly from episode and current discussion.
    But one would have to assume that the sword spirits that don't acknowledge them as masters probably were tainted with hollow powers at one point...I mean, the definition given by the anime of a vaizard was a shinigami stepping into hollow territory, so they has to be exposure to the hollow part.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Well, Hollows are just what happens to Spirits when they become lost to dispair, or they get eaten by another hollow.

Zanpaktou's are spirits? Maybe a Vizard is what you become if your Zanpaktou becomes a hollow.

Are Zanpaktous separate spirits? Or are they just, like, estentions of the shinigami's own spirit?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    i was sorta left feeling empty and therefore disappointed with this episode. It had some nice stuff (the fight against Kensei, he's badass) and I didn't mind the whole "battle within a battle within a battle", although the first time with Byakuya was cooler than the second with the filler arc whoever...

And I might just be saying that because it was hard to tell what exactly was happening during the first time, but by the second you've figured it out and it's not as cool cuz it's not a SS guy.

Looks like the "manifestations" will keep on rolling next episode, which is too bad, even if it is Kenpachi. I think we get the point after the first one, and like someone mentioned, they could have shown it another way. I felt bored listening to all of Kariya's carrying on and on...

A necessary episode, but not going to be my favorite. Sounds like the manga was better...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Surprised no one mentioned the striking resemblence of Ichigo's hollow transformation arm to Chad's arm. It was the first thing I noticed when he started to transform further. Think there is any connection?

That place over there........ahh never mind
    I'm sorta disappointed that they didn't even imply that Ichigo got his arm blown off when Kensei kidoued the shit out of him.

At the very least they could did the same thing that they did with Yami -_-

R.I.P Captain America.

lol that's funny... do you think Kensei did that move whilst knowing Ichigo's arm would regenerate or he he just didn't care and did it anyway?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Knives : very interesting It has been a long time since i read tha part of the manga... i will have to go back and see it. I dont know why they would have not included that in the anime...

that guy is a total bad ass though, i like his dagger like zanpaktou.

I liked this ep. I can't wait to see what the heck the ending was about. I'm totally lost and loving it. I hope Ichigo comes out with some different moves. I hope it's true what imaginary Byakuya (sp?) said, that Ichigo still can't use Bankai. If we see Ichigo's different Bankai forms (or better use of the current one), if they exist, I will totally flip out in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by V
    ee Ichigo's different Bankai forms (or better use of the current one), if they exist, I will totally flip out in a good way.
    I think it's safe to say that Ichigo hasn't mastered Bankai. As we learned with the Renji vs Byakuya fight there is a large difference between attaining bankai and mastering it. In the SS arc Ichigo merely attained it, but i'm sure just as Renji he has quite a ways to go before he truly masters it and can make use of it's full potential as Byakuya did in their fight.

If i had to guess though, i'd say the Bankai mastering would have to come sometime after he tames his inner hollow, not during. After all if they are going to keep the arc interesting then they are going to have to leave him some room to grow. Seems to me that after attaining Vaizard power that having him gain strength through mastering his abilities would be the next logical place to move.

Quote Originally Posted by bbaucom
    that guy is a total bad ass though, i like his dagger like zanpaktou.
    He had an actual sword when they were all peeling off Ichigo's hollow mask...

Oh yeah I realized, Vaizards don't change forms (like Ichigo does between being human and shinigami) yet, Hirako and Hiyori both can be seen by human eyes...and they never do any physical transformation.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Pretty good episode. Not being a manga reader, I couldn't tell if this was mostly filler or not. I figured the Kariya material might have been a re-do of Ichigo's battle with someone else, or like a Byakuya part2 (ie, in the manga it would be Byakuya fighting Ichigo the whole time).

Animation was great for the most part. Seeing Kariya drawn non-filler-style made the character a little less unlikable. I see so many ways for them to draw out fights and extend manga material without resorting to filler crap, but the studio seems to prefer doing it the cheap way.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

off topic. But I could not help but think about it.

At the end of episode just before "to be continued" text, you hear a small bell sound.
    when I heard it for first time I said to myself, "Itachi ! what the hell are you doing here?".

It just reminded me of Itachi's hat bell sound at the end of destruction of Konoha arc in Naruto.

That bell sound should have made you think of Zaraki Kenpachi. Next episode should revisit Ichigo's fight with Zaraki when he started to understand his link to Zangetsu.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?