Thread: Bleach 124

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ichigo's hollow form is fun. Bird's feet, high-speed regeneration and from preview a laser canon.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO! Talk about leaving it hang at a really good point in the battle. Like a drug addict needing thier next fix, im feeling instant withdrawls after that episode. Some great stuff in this episode next week looks to be amazing =)

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    Yea, man. Hollow Ichigo is like Terminator. Kariya's appearence surprised me.

ugh it was an ok episode i guess, but can someone explain to me why Byakuya gets just a few min and they give the crappy Bounto guy like half the episode? I wish they'd stop giving all these filler characters so much damn attention, they don't deserve it.

Ok episode.
    Did anybody else notice that the animation dropped during Ichigo's scene with Kariya?

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Ok episode.
    Did anybody else notice that the animation dropped during Ichigo's scene with Kariya?
    I know man Kariya appering ruin the whole thing for me just when I was forgetting about the whole bounto fillers they have to put him in

Signature by Lucifus