Thread: One Piece 306

One Piece 306

Been out for two days. Link Below.

Do Not Click Me!

What has happened to One Piece fans?! I actually had to go and find the episode myself! And the last few eps, there have barly been any comments. Whats going on?!
    Last edited by Lucifus; Fri, 04-27-2007 at 07:30 PM.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

I keep up, but I get lazy and forget to post. I hardly ever frequent these forums.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar
    I'm guessing most people have already read the manga for this part. Yea, the mermaid was weird.

Well, I had to post the links to the last few, but I don't like to because your not supposed to discuss the episode in the first post, and I don't want to double post to talk about it.

I don't know why more people aren't talking about it. I guess alot of people still wait for KF subs.

But anyway, best episode ending ever.

When I saw last weeks preview I was worried a whole new plot thread was being introduced, but then as soon as I heard the mermaids voices I totally knew what the joke was.

Rather boring episode, but atleast Luffy is back to normal and ready to kick some Lucci ass

The good thing is that Lucci is finally taking some damage, as well. It was starting to look like he was invincible. Things should get more interesting now.

But guess twice if Luffy is going to be hungry after this fight, with the two extra gears being employed and all!

He's got no more meat in his pants! Hm, that sounded pretty gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    The good thing is that Lucci is finally taking some damage, as well. It was starting to look like he was invincible. Things should get more interesting now.

But guess twice if Luffy is going to be hungry after this fight, with the two extra gears being employed and all!
    Did he have to eat after using Gear 3 to open the door? I can't remember.

Anyway, whats he gonna do now with no Gears? What?!

They are fighting outdoors now, so theoretically speaking it would be easily enough, for both of them, to get the opponent into the water. With Lucci's feet damaged, he can't avoid even Luffy's normal attacks that easily, but on the other hand with no gears Luffy's attacks have less power.