pic 2
    pic 3
    pic 4
    pic 5
    pic 6
    pic 7
    pic 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jing
    fyi, there is a chinese version out and someone translated it on mangahelpers

http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12112

enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by nests
    And here is the chinese chapter
    Bleach 273 Chinese
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Last edited by nests; Fri, 04-27-2007 at 01:41 AM.

Signature by Lucifus

Nests <3 the images.

Looks like we will have another interesting chapter on our hands.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Kickass Nest!

Looks like things will be interesting

damn what a balla. i love grimmjow

so no ichigo this week huh...?

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    would grimmjow switch sides... or is just just repaying inoue for bringing back his arm?

I hope that it's both. ;]
    I'm starting to like Grimmjow more.

Probably about time to add another "member" to the crew maybe. Anyways, it's not likely but it'd be nice. Especially after seeing how overpowering just a #4 Espada, Ulquiorra is and how Ichigo the strongest of the group got thrashed so easily even with his hollow mask out. A #6 Espada addition wouldn't be a bad idea.

fyi, there is a chinese version out and someone translated it on mangahelpers

http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12112

enjoy

And here is the chinese chapter
    Bleach 273 Chinese

Signature by Lucifus

Awesome and at least a half... Grimmjaw is BAD ASS! Kicks, Cero's to the face and dismemberment oh my!!! I wonder what he might want from Orihime though...perhaps she can reverse something that would make him even more powerful.

Also the Ishida scene was nice, but since I'm 99.99999% sure that he won't manage to win with just a Quincy Flash Step it doesn't feel as impressive. But if, come next week, that Espada is missing his head I will be very impressed.

Ok this is to awnser to the one who gave a negative rep for posting the chinese version.
    I did it becuase jing had just posted a link where there was a translation done from the chinese version so I was nice enough to post a link of it so you would have something to look at other than just reading what was going on on the panels.

Signature by Lucifus

hey did grimjaw kill that arrancar girl or did he just knock her out after he ripped her leg off?
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Killed her, not seeing it, is what makes you think that and it's also his style.

I wonder by going after Inoue, Grimmjaw is probably expecting some type of power-up. He doesn't seem to care for anyone but himself and wants to be stronger, probably wants a higher rank than #6, and with that makes him some what of an ally to Ichigo, with him possibly taking out some of the espada to get stronger. He wouldn't consider this helping out them, but more helping out himself.
    Last edited by kAi; Fri, 04-27-2007 at 11:13 AM.

Probably makes it a higher chance he might join in the future. It'd be kinda lame if they showed a third Ichigo/Grimmjaw fight, in my opinion so a high possibility that won't happen again. And none of the crew can even touch Grimmjaw outside Ichigo.

What I don't want to see is Grimmjow requesting Orihime to heal both girls, assuming there is something to work with of the one the got hit by the cero. If he does that, he'd then ask Orihime to heal herself, thus erasing all traces of this little altercation.

I want some fallout from this, and not have it burried into a tiny little secret.

Quote Originally Posted by 12345p
    What I don't want to see is Grimmjow requesting Orihime to heal both girls, assuming there is something to work with of the one the got hit by the cero. If he does that, he'd then ask Orihime to heal herself, thus erasing all traces of this little altercation.

I want some fallout from this, and not have it burried into a tiny little secret.
    That won't happen. Grimmjaw doesn't give a shit. He wants Orihime to do him a favor that'll benefit him big time.

Grimmjow is a fucking mob boss - but forget pinkies, he goes for the legs ;D

Perhaps this power up will make him a vastolorde unless he already is one.