Page 47 of 159 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: In the news today

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    That's just scary. Some random guy comes in with a knife and starts on a violent rampage. On top of that, a daycare center. What the hell is he thinking?

Is the Wii failing to meet its potential?

So, the Wii has a few best-selling games out there, but do you agree on its situation?
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

The most successful console is always going to have the most crappy games. Do you know how much crap there is in the PS2 game library? Half the greatest hits are crap, at least.

I don't know why 2K Games has anything to say on the matter in the first place. It's not like they make their bread and butter on the Wii, anyway. Are they trying to be cool about it because Wii is kicking ass without Grand Theft Auto?

Do you just go around to threads to whine about shit or what?

Wii doesn't have enough big name titles, and the hardware won't support most of the games that real gamers look for. If they had made it more robust hardware-wise, they could have made it more future-proof and not just a gimmick.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Dishonorable Mentions: The 10 Most Embarassing Award Winners in Automotive History

A review through history shows us the old models of cars and humorous ideas about them.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Mum 'tortured daughter to teach her manners'

"She became enraged when the toddler didn't behave better and threw Riley with such force that she heard the impact of the toddler's body hitting the tile floor in their Texas home.....ultimately fracturing her skull and killing her."

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    So much lying going on. The mother threw her-- no, no, the father threw her. Doesn't change the fact that she's dead now. What a dispicable bunch of parents.

Storm may leave thousands in darkness for days

Quite scary that our ice storm got so bad.

Mum 'tortured daughter to teach her manners'
    This article really made me very angry, how can u do that to your own daughter? I mean the story from the mother is already confusing from the mother to the father, he did it she did it, they should both be convicted from the conspiracy alone. What has the daughter "remember a two year old" possibly do to be thrown against the wall and beaten to death? no kid deserves that and the parents are not even fit to be consider parents.
    "The End Justify The Means"

Its called pathological family.
    There should be some mental test before having kids.
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

Holy flaming shit. This family needs to slow down a bit:

Family: Octuplets' mother has 6 other children

Nazi zombies.

Saw this on the news last night and thought it was hilarious. I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go play some World at War.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    rofl, thats one of the best articles ever.

Speculation among the tech-savvy on the Internet
    this line was probably my favorite

user posted image

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Nazi zombies.

Saw this on the news last night and thought it was hilarious. I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go play some World at War.
    My friends told me about this on Wednesday. I was too late to actually see the message myself .

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Damn....and I just unlocked Nazi zombie mode last night
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7865295.stm

This story caught me by surprise when I saw a blurb on the news last night. Somehow somebody got a picture of 8x gold metal winner Michael Phelps hitting a bong.

Full size image : http://collegeotr.s3.amazonaws.com/i...a47e74aca3.jpg

I really don't care if he gets high... not sure where he was when he was doing this, or how he allowed somebody to take pictures of it. Wonder if this is going to have a huge effect on his competing in 2012 games?

ALERT THE MEDIA, CALL THE WHAMBULANCE, SOMEBODY FAMOUS SMOKED POT!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't the media have more important things to report on?
    Last edited by Mr Squiggles; Mon, 02-02-2009 at 03:54 PM.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

I think both Paris Hilton and Britney Spears took a day off, so the answer is no.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I don't think there is anything wrong w\ smoking pot, but alot of people in america still think its the greatest taboo. these same people probably don't know anything about an era referred to as prohibition, when alcohol was highly illegal.

I don't think anybody really cares but I'm sure its going to cost him a few endorsement deals anyway.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

That's just a houkah, like they use to smoke in Arab countries.

Unfortunately for Phelps, he has an image to uphold. Comes with being a role model to thousands of dolphin-people.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    That's not a hookah, it's a bong.

Personally, as a marijuana lover and connoisseur, I find it almost more disgusting that Phelps would release such a cowardly statement than the news coverage of it. He should have stood up for himself and told everyone that they could like it or shove it, he's a human just like anyone else and those fucking hypocrites I saw on the news who were acting so disappointed are idiots. Cannabis is not a performance enhancing drug, so it's no one's business if he uses.

The whole war on drugs is bullshit anyway. The government in America wants to control and stick their greedy fucking hands in everything. They're slowly taking our rights away and I can only hope President Obama will do the right thing and decriminalize this drug and put people in our prisons who actually belong there.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin