Page 120 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 3180

Thread: In the news today

I wish it was Friday, I thought that one was endearing, had silly charm.
    she looks creepy, she had her lips done. and doesn't seem very bright.
    'if you are a victim, you are special'.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    She's most likely faking it, reverse trolling and what not

It worked too, the first video is almost up to 2 mil views

I like how it was filmed in like two takes. She looks away from the camera for a split second at 1:05.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

It sounds like her mouth is full of marbles or something. Ugh, listening to her makes me feel sleepy. And everyone knows that "fake tits" have their own optional forcefield (especially for 16 year olds). She never verified if her butt or lips were real either.

How about some actual news in this thread?

Oslo blast kills 7, while shooting at youth camp kills at least 20.

I'll admit that my knowledge of tensions in Scandinavia is limited, but I'm rather surprised that something like this would happen in Norway. I've always been thinking of them as a fairly neutral country. It seems that the two incidents are connected as well.

edit: Islamic militants have claimed credit for the attack.

more on the subject
    so, three attacks, one bomb in the street of the prime-minister offices, a car-bomb in a nearby city and a shooting at a youth camp of the labor party.

it's very likely all three are related.

still, I don't like how they released the name of the suspect so quickly. even if he's not innocent, I feel that letting this information out is going to hamper with the investigation process,

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    he certainly is number one on spreekillers.ch now, at least 92 people dead.
    the "good" thing is that he didn't die, I really wonder what his motives were and how he wants to justify that shit.

Good point KrayZ. He was probably a victim of child abuse.
    Last edited by Sapphire; Sat, 07-23-2011 at 10:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Archangel; Sat, 07-23-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Emphasized the sarcasm

Holy fucking shit. I was not expecting that. RIP.

Wow...I guess when it's your time, it's your time. I really enjoyed her music though; Back to Black is one of my all time favorite albums.

10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i wanna find out why its a wake up call.....i have many-a-times dreamed of becoming a small business owner, and this insight would be truly beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Really? I do work with small businesses; maybe I should read this article.

16 paragraphs of nothingness and the main message was this:

But whether you are a pop star, a plumber or a business consultant, the same rules still apply: you are the product. And if that's the case, you are going to need to take really good care for yourself if you want your business to succeed.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tricia..._b_907921.html

Basically, take care of yourself and/or your business in the long-term and not short-term (I'm pretty sure everyone who took a business class seminar in secondary/high school already knew that). It's a simple axiom/statement with 16 paragraphs of unnecessary explanation and reasoning.

Here's news that's really got me worried:

Rewrites for rival US debt plans

I wonder what will happen if the U.S. defaults on its loans... it's apparent already that anything silver and gold related are going up including the Canadian currency value.
    Last edited by enkoujin; Wed, 07-27-2011 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Added US Debt link.

Quote Originally Posted by enkoujin View Post
    16 paragraphs of nothingness and the main message was this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tricia..._b_907921.html

Basically, take care of yourself and/or your business in the long-term and not short-term (I'm pretty sure everyone who took a business class seminar in secondary/high school already knew that). It's a simple axiom/statement with 16 paragraphs of unnecessary explanation and reasoning.

Here's news that's really got me worried:

Rewrites for rival US debt plans

I wonder what will happen if the U.S. defaults on its loans... it's apparent already that anything silver and gold related are going up including the Canadian currency value.
    This is largely a political circus. I seriously doubt that either party would allow the US to not pay for stuff it has already "bought". This will likely be resolved by Monday or so, you mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by enkoujin View Post
    It's a good idea to have anything silver and gold related for now anyway.
    Bought some shares in a silver trust and it's been doing pretty well so far.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    It's a good idea to have anything silver and gold related for now anyway.
    Bought some shares in a silver trust and it's been doing pretty well so far.
    Well its been a good idea to invest in gold since the recession hit, period.

The U.S. has had a stern policy of paying its bills since the Revolutionary War, we're not going to default.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    This is largely a political circus. I seriously doubt that either party would allow the US to not pay for stuff it has already "bought". This will likely be resolved by Monday or so, you mark my words.
    Definitely. I think the Republicans are trying to ride this as long as they can trying to derail President Obama's bid for re-election, but from what I'm hearing, more people blame the Republicans than they do Obama for this mess.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?