Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 122

Bleach 122

out by DB. http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/b122.torrent

just finished watching, and it's so good. can't wait for the next episode.
    Last edited by rgrintz; Wed, 04-18-2007 at 11:05 PM.

nice scene with tousen and grimmjow. i guess grimmjow rubs a lot of people the wrong way. that was pretty bad ass how tousen destroyed the arm so he couldn't even re-attach it or anything. although, i wonder if that will damper aizen's plans since grimmjow seemed like a pretty powerful guy.

it looks like chad has finally realized that he needs to get stronger if he wants to help out. hopefully urahara can do something for him. i just wonder how much more power chad can actually tap into. it was tough for even a captain to take out one of those arrancar so what does chad think he's going to be able to do? is urahara going to awaken powers above a captain level in him?

i'm looking forward to the next episode to see how ichigo fights against the vaizard. i guess this was the logical move since he ruled out urahara as being able to help him.

it looks like kon's erotic adventures are over now that kenpachi has shown up.

what a badass episode! seems like Tousen has gotten real strong since his last fight in SS. and damn, Hiyori is the real deal! can't wait for next week.

I guess the most important little piece of information from the argument we were having a few weeks ago was that none of the Arrancar that died were Vasto Lordes according to Hitsugaya.

So I'm assuming the only 2 Vasto Lorde Arrancar we've seen so far are Grimmjow and U*.

Anwyay, this episode was definatly a plot builder. Seems to be setting all the main characters up to get more powerful, intoduced more Vaizards, and has some villain monologuing.

All good stuff.

I LOL'd at Kenpachi at the end in the Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book. Good stuff.

DB was unusually sloppy on this release. I spotted a few typos here and there... not a big deal though, just thought I'd point it out.

[Rumbel-Flomp]Bleach - 122 [x264]

Their picture was much better than DB's, though I don't know how much was the different codec. I only noticed two mistakes in the scripts, both wrong english, but I told one of the QCers and hopefully they'll read the whole script before encoding it next time.

About the episode...Hiyori was cool, but that snaggletooth was a bit distracting. Orihime's distraction and detachment from everything and everyone seems to be deepening, in addition to her powers growing.

Side Gripe: Rangiku's breasts were animated very inconsistently, pick a size and stick with it, it looked weird when they changed from bigger than Hitsu's head to 1/4 that size.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    freakin awesome!

I was so happy that they stuck around Hueco Mundo to show us more of Aizen and what's going on there. Guess everything's not alright in paradise. Tousen did the first truly badass thing he's ever done, cutting off Grimm's arm. Strangely enough, it seemed to me that both those two were acting in ways that Aizen wouldn't like... but somehow he was OK with it...

Biggest plot element of the whole episode:
    Aizen (in reference to the 5 dead Arrancar): They were among the lowest of the Gillian. It doesn't affect my plans at all. Once we have gathered the Vasto Lorde together and have completed the Espada, nobody will stand in our way."

I mean, freakin huge update on how things are going there. Soul Society's situation is even shittier than we thought (at least they know about it though), since they had some tough Bankai users struggle pretty mightily against such low level opponents... Anyone remember if Grimm was singled out as above Gillian level? Is the translation in this part OK?

Nice to see Ishida hasn't been dicking around and is actually working on getting his powers back.

Chado! There's a boy whose head is in the right place! I like how, completely unlike Inoue, he decides to work to develop his powers, rather than just mope about it.

... some of those Vaizard... ... just so lame looking! Dude with a pink moustache? (Hachi, the 'barrier' maker) Blonde Zangetsu? and a schoolgirl and an ethnic Rock Lee with spiked hair... The silver haired guy gives a good first impression.

the extra stuff in this ep wasn't that great. Keigo's sister's scene really wasn't as funny the second time around and Matsumoto's act gets old as well. Hiyori 'tagging' Shinji with her sandal made me chuckle though.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    I was so happy that they stuck around Hueco Mundo to show us more of Aizen and what's going on there. Guess everything's not alright in paradise. Tousen did the first truly badass thing he's ever done, cutting off Grimm's arm. Strangely enough, it seemed to me that both those two were acting in ways that Aizen wouldn't like... but somehow he was OK with it...
    That's Aizen. His plan during the SS arc wasn't really any clockwork either, even though it ended up working like one pretty much. He relied hugely on his own lackies acting like they did and on the other hand on the opponents to react like they did. So, he must have lots of insight into how people act. Keeping that in mind, it results in two things: Grimmjow's actions couldn't have been totally unpredictable to him, and neither could Tousen's revenge. And secondly even if things go against his will, in a place like Hueco Mundo he must probably act like everything's cool and under control all the time. Of course being Aizen acting like that is only natural for him.

Anyone remember if Grimm was singled out as above Gillian level? Is the translation in this part OK?
    I think it should be pretty clear he's at least second class. He went against Ichigo and won, and the others pretty much followed him. Also, he acted like Tousen's victory against him wouldn't be guaranteed at all. Tousen might have acted like he did because he's Tousen. After all, he couldn't really even accept Kenpachi was so much stronger than him. Good thing he even retained his sanity after that defeat...

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I thought it was a pretty good ep, loved seeing all of the Vaizards and the scene w\ grimmjow, aizen and tousen.

Masa.: they have stated before that grimmjow is one of the espada, all the others that were defeated by renji and company were low level.

From the impression I got it was that the Espada are Vasto Lorde's and that means Grimmjow is/was a Vasto Lorde.

On the the Vaizard thing. You just know that with an attitude like that Hiyori is asking for beats, and she is gonna get smacked up one day and turn all emo because of it.

Maybe its the English, but what the Vaizard are saying seems contradictory. On the one hand they are saying that they will show Ichigo how to supress the hollow, and on the other they are asking him to pull it out. Is translation supposed to be 'control' and not 'surpress'?

The Kon part near the end was good. I don't even know what Kenpachi is going to do, though whatever it is it should be fun!

Controlling the Hollow's power and having it emerge are different. When you control it's power, you obtain the hollow mask, but when the hollow takes over you, you become like Hollow Ichigo.

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    From the impression I got it was that the Espada are Vasto Lorde's and that means Grimmjow is/was a Vasto Lorde.

On the the Vaizard thing. You just know that with an attitude like that Hiyori is asking for beats, and she is gonna get smacked up one day and turn all emo because of it.

Maybe its the English, but what the Vaizard are saying seems contradictory. On the one hand they are saying that they will show Ichigo how to supress the hollow, and on the other they are asking him to pull it out. Is translation supposed to be 'control' and not 'surpress'?

The Kon part near the end was good. I don't even know what Kenpachi is going to do, though whatever it is it should be fun!
    To suppress the hollow is to have it where it doesn't control you. They want him to bring it out to see where he is at, how strong it is, and so on...

If they teach him to suppress it, i'm under the impression that he would be able to call forth his hollow side and control it just like the girl did at the end of the episode.

edit: wups, animus beat me to it =P

Hiyori owned. Period. Next episode looks good as well from the preview.

The school teacher missed the fact that Hirako was absent as well.

This was pure and simply a great episode. I am really looking forward to the next one. Hope it doesn't disappoint, though it would be hard to. The ending Kon/Kenpachi was awesome.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

My guess is that once Ichigo commits to bringing his Hollow out in this fight, it's gonna take more than Hiyori to calm him back down.

Anyone have any guesses on what Gin's power level is now?

Considering we never learned his power level in the first place, it's hard to say. We only saw his shikai back in the SS arc, and it didn't exactly look like he was fighting with everything he got even back then. So, his past and present power levels are mysteries. Well, one thing is sure: It will take some serious ass kicking to bring Gin down. He's just too wicked to submit easily.

You know I can already see how this hollow business will work with a new set of 'power levels'. Ichigo will get mad and bring out a bit of his hollow, thus creating a partial mask. His power will rise enormously but will still not reach its peak until Ichigo manages to pull out the entire mask. Along the way to eventually fighting Aizen his ability to totally bring out and control the hollow will improve until he has a complete mask.

And Ishida will probably be kept busy fighting on of the Vasto Lorde / Espada's.

god tousin is so emo

i also cant wait until they explain how he got to the top of this ladder:

tousin > ken > ichigo > grimmjow > tousin?

i hope grimmjow can get his arm back. i wanted to see him fight again in an evenly matched fight. having him do that without an arm would be a bit anti climatic

Anyone have any guesses on what Gin's power level is now?
    "ITS OVER NINE THOUSSAAAAND!"

That aside, i think Gin's second in command for a reason. He's prlly ranked #2 in Aizen's army, since he's not played around with like Grimmjow and Tousen were hehe. Also, maybe the explanation for Tousen's sudden increase in power is that he learned to bring out his inner hollow? If thats the case, i can't wait to see Gin go full out.

but if that's the case what does aizen wants with the thing he took from rukia...isn't it so he can merge with a hollow or something and lvl up...i really liked ichigos dark eyes...also about the mask i don't believe that he isn't going to fully pull it out...maybe the hollow ichigo won't give him all his power or something like that(well that's what i believe)
    Last edited by dimitris127; Fri, 04-20-2007 at 07:03 AM.