Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Kaze no Stigma

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    well actually it was the first time this happened and i allrdy downloaded that codec pack :P but its no problem as i said before ive got them from shinsen subs now, so everything is allright..

oh, wait a sec... im so stupid... it works perfectly fine on media player classic

doh'
    it was all in vain, noooooooooooooooo.....

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    So which group is better after watching the entire series? Yoshi or Shinsen? I had always thought Shinsen were a decent quality group.

That's a tough question for this show, I suppose. I watched multiple episodes from Shinsen when they were released sometimes earlier than the AniYoshi ones, and generally speaking there's not that much quality difference one way or another. However, two things that differ are: AniYoshi uses modern encoding while Shinsen still has xvid only for this show. This is essentially why I picked AniYoshi for archiving. The other thing is that some of the names were translated/transliterated better in the Shinsen version (minor characters, though), which is why the Shinsen names were oft used more in this thread.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Well, thanks for that Kraco. I just powered through this series, and seeing Kazuma kick ass on a daily basis is indeed awesome. I'll just second everybody else's opinions and hope for a second season.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Blog Entries
    An enjoyable series, not the best in terms of plot but the main character was awesome enough to make up for it

I mean seriously, even in the final episode when any other hero would go for the kiss, he goes for the ass grab, that's like the pinnacle of awesome

I'm adding this guy to my GAR list with Kamina and Archer

A shame we probably won't ever get a second season with the novel author dying last July