Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 271

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar

wow, so ulquiorra is only that nr? and ichigo seems to get pwned in the last picture.
    -----------------

Well, if you look at it carefully, the pictures seem to be out of order... the second picture seems to occur after the last one.

Oof, Ulquiorra is only #4? Jesus, wonder what plot device is gonna be used to have Ichigo power up so much to overcome these guys.

THIS IS RAW

Scanlation (SS)

So Hollow Ichigo isn't enough to beat the #4 arrancar....
    Last edited by Munsu; Sun, 04-15-2007 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    So Hollow Ichigo isn't enough to beat the #4 arrancar....
    Christ, last I heard Hollow Ichigo was only around for 11 seconds. I do not think that much time has transpired since then. And we know Hollow Ichigo couldn't last against #6, so I don't see him lasting against #4.

What I wouldn't give to have Hollow Ichigo free reign over some fights. This being one of 'em. Now watch Grimjow come Ichigo's way to save his skin (not likely to happen, but would be cool to see ulquiorra vrs grimjow fight).

Man am I disappointed in this chapter. Mostly because the fake raw that I found while looking for a raw release was so much more badass. You can check it here. Has a really really good design for Ulqurra's release. A really really cool piece of concept art that's so badass it's hard to believe it didn't come from the actual artist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VerS54uYGr0

Sign, just seeing ichigo's ass get beat is disappointing by comparison.

Can't watch youtube at work.
    Could you download the file with www.keepvid.com ? It will save you a .flv file, which then I can watch with flvplayer or convert to avi with an ipodcoverter file.

About the chapter...
    Mehh... I wanted to see the '11 seconds' of hollow ichigo, but the mask cracked to soon. guess he used them 'between chapters' =P

its not a surprise to me that ulquoira is no. 4 cuz the 3 shinigami traitors should be the top 3 ......now i dont want them saved by someone(vaizard or shinigami) cuz i really want to see hollow ichigo come out........if ichigo cant hurt espada in hollow form he will never beat them when they release...............question also why is everyone fast enough to keep up with ichigo bankai speed

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface
    its not a surprise to me that ulquoira is no. 4 cuz the 3 shinigami traitors should be the top 3 ......now i dont want them saved by someone(vaizard or shinigami) cuz i really want to see hollow ichigo come out........if ichigo cant hurt espada in hollow form he will never beat them when they release...............question also why is everyone fast enough to keep up with ichigo bankai speed
    if ur saying that aizen, gin, and tousen are the top three u misunderstand cause the espada are all hollows. These are the 10 espada
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Espada-group.jpg

But above the 10 espada, Aizen, Gin and Tousen might be stronger. Tousen easily lopped off Grimmjaw's arm, and he never saw it coming. So after Ulquiorra, Ichigo actually has 6 people stronger than Ulquiorra to defeat I believe.

im not so sure in terms of power its kinda confusing considering:
    ichigo w/ shikai > kenpachi
    kenpachi> tousen
    tousen>grimjaw
    grimjaw>hollow ichigo

i mean tousen probably isnt stronger than grimjow but he just caught him off guard and grimjow probably just has to follow orders thats why he wont attack tousen

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface
    there is still Noitora, Halibel, and Stark with their slots unknown
    2 of them are 5 and 7 and the others are 1,2, and 3
    the list is
    1-?
    2-?
    3-?
    4-Ulquiorra Schiffer
    5-?
    6-Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    7-?
    8-Zaera-Polo Grantz
    9-Aaroniero Arleri(dead)
    10-yammy

and noitora is not # 1

I don't think it's as simple as that Kitsune. Ichigo was stronger than Kenpachi in a head on slug fest, but when Kenpachi fought Tousen he won b/c of his toughness and his massive battle experience/instincts. I don't think Ichigo would survived Tousen's bankai, though there is a chance that he could have used his super speed to simulate what Zaraki did and move away from sword strikes instantly even while not being able to see. Though if Tousen wasn't a pussy he could just lop off his head quickly and be done with it.

@Scarface: I've wondered that ever since the initial shock of him having bankai wore off. Once you compare it to all the other bankai's we've seen it's actually pretty sad. Every other bankai we've seen has given the user not just crazy levels of power but also abilities that no one else has. Ichigo's bankai on the other hand only seems to boost his abilities to a level that plenty of other people have demonstrated isn't worth shit against them Bankai or not. The only explanation I can come up with is that it has to do with what Hollow Ichigo said during the fight to gain Vaizard powers. That he and Zangetsu we're one and the same. If that's the case then we could look at Ichigo in Hollow Mode using Tensa Zangetsu as a the true form of the Bankai. It's entirely possible however that Kubo Tite had no idea what he was going to do once he gave Ichigo Bankai and now he's stuck in his own plot hole.

About this chapter
    While we've seen Ichigo SH his way out of unwinnable situations before, he's usually has some sort of help from a third party. This time it's all him and I can't imagine how he's going to pull it off.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Fri, 04-13-2007 at 10:49 PM.

I wonder how Ichigo will harness such massive strength in a short amount of time..
    We all knew the process beforehand like training with Zangetsu to achieve Bankai and controlling his inner Hollow, but this must be something very surprising.
    I can see his Hollow side returning.. or Ichigo harnessing even more Vizard powers.
    I doubt it, but who knows.

although i'm not sure of this i think that the hollow within ichigo doesn't give him his full power...but if ichigo is in a state near to death...probably someone from inside will come out to have some fun with the other hollows...i would really like to see it happes like this...hollow-ichigo on a rampage...but it won't probably happen

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would
    Quote Originally Posted by michelous
    there is still Noitora, Halibel, and Stark with their slots unknown
    2 of them are 5 and 7 and the others are 1,2, and 3
    the list is
    1-?
    2-?
    3-?
    4-Ulquiorra Schiffer
    5-?
    6-Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    7-?
    8-Zaera-Polo Grantz
    9-Aaroniero Arleri(dead)
    10-yammy

and noitora is not # 1

I would place noitora at number 5 or 7. His conversation with Tesla implies he is not the top-ranked Espada, though he thinks of himself as such and is constantly trying to prove it. which makes sense. I have a feeling that the old arrancar in the picture is like number 2 or 1 just because old characters usually kick ass
    image fail!

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    What I am wondering is the hollow inside of the Viazard. What if that hollow could "Evolve" Kinda like a Menos can. I don't that is possible however it would be pretty cool.

And about the Zangetsu/Hollow ichigo thing. If Zangetsu can only teach him Getsu gatenshou then I wonder if Hollow Ichigo will teach him his next move?

I got a feeling the one with the "bone mohawk" is gonna be the #1 espada.