Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bleach 121

Violence, yes! That is what I download this series to see. I liked Grimjaw's little boxer shuffle too and the part where he was simply pounding on Ichigo, apparently for kicks.

I do wish they'd be a little more consistent in the animation though, this ep was too much of a jump compared to the last one. They should get the animators to coordinate a bit more, I think.

I am sort of randomly amused that the bad guys get a Spanish theme. The Spanish-style guitar that started up when the gate appeared made me smile.

Oh, op annoyed me, ed music was so-so, but the images were not bad. Seriously, is the author of Bleach a frustrated fashion designer or what? Not that I mind, I like his style, especially the punk look he gives Ichigo in the manga. I actually wish they'd used more of that in the series..

I have to agree on the animation. I am now officially spoiled. This ep set a bar that 90% of the rest of the series wont reach.

this was a pretty good episode, the animation was exceptional, the fight between Ichigo and Grimjaw was interesting.

I like the fact that they didn't drag out the other three fights that included masamoto (she didn't fly if you didn't notice/ walk on air) renji and toshiro. I was hoping that it wouldn't, the way that they ended it was a bit dissappointing but i will take what i can get.

I really disliked the part where shinny head and flamboyient guy met keigo's sister, I mean how much more repeatitive can you get. I know that it was used to break the tension and well to just basically kill time but it did get on my nerves.

All in all a pretty good episode. I wonder just how strong the blind captain is now? I mean Grimjaw basically was subltely fearful of him. A sign of things to come.... I think so.

I am definitely looking forward to watching the episodes that follows. This is gonna be hot.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    This is actually kinda complicated. Since Hitsugaya's explanation on the arrancar kinda imply that all the arrancar are made from Menos Grande type hollows having their masks ripped off.

And Menos hollows are formed from a bunch of hollows merging together. So by that extension, i'm assuming that for all the dead arrancar, when they are cleansed into soul society, they split back into the souls that made up the menos hollows in the first place, and so the personality of the arrancar is destroyed.
    I don't think Hitsugaya ever mentioned that the arrancar are made from Menos Grande hollows. And it was never stated anywhere that the other two menos-types (gillian and vasto lord) are formed from many hollows, too.

Another thing: Ichigo's powers clearly aren't linked to his hollow-self imo. In ep 39 Ichigo fights against his hollow to regain Zangetsu after it was broken by Zaraki. After the fight Hollow-Ichigo fades away saying (lunar translation): "He's strong, ya know, Zangetsu-san. Raise him well. Because that power's gonna be mine someday." So it's Ichigo's power to begin with but the Hollow-Ichigo probably knows how to use this power more effectively.

I'm going to stop havin opinions about bleach. I get fucking neg repped everytime I say something, be it positive or negative.

I just don't get why they don't draw out the fights more. Like baldguys fight could have lasted for at least half an ep longer. I mean even the recaps take more space than the actual fight.

I don't think Hitsugaya ever mentioned that the arrancar are made from Menos Grande hollows. And it was never stated anywhere that the other two menos-types (gillian and vasto lord) are formed from many hollows, too.
    I'm pretty sure a menos hollow is a hollow made from many hollows......(feel free to correct me) As for the arrancar, maybe not the Grande kind, but he did said that menos are divided into three classes. Gillian, adjucas (spelling?) and vasto lorde. and Hitsugaya said something like "If aizen ever got a hold of ten of the vasto lordes, soul society is finished." Then ZOOM straight to aizen saying he had twenty. So the arrancar, to be that powerful, had to be made from menos of some kind. I think Yami is the adjucas..or the second one, for instance.

I just don't get why they don't draw out the fights more. Like baldguys fight could have lasted for at least half an ep longer. I mean even the recaps take more space than the actual fight.
    They gotta give the manga time to get ahead i suppose. I hear we're awfully close with this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by el_boss
    I'm going to stop havin opinions about bleach. I get fucking neg repped everytime I say something, be it positive or negative.
    Or you could just, you know, be well adjusted and not care about your rep counter.

Last I checked we weren't being paid to post here on a scale based on our rep scores.

I just don't get why they don't draw out the fights more.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathscytheVII
    They gotta give the manga time to get ahead i suppose. I hear we're awfully close with this arc.
    @Deathscythe: Drawing out a fight would be one way to buy time and let the manga get ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Or you could just, you know, be well adjusted...
    that's fucking golden