View Poll Results: What would you prefer?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kept in General Anime

4 15.38%
  • Kept in General Anime and Stickied

14 53.85%
  • Moved to Anime Fanart

8 30.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do with the goddamn cosplay thread

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    But... wouldn't it be out of topic on Anime FanArt? you aren't drawing or editing pictures... but posting pictures of cosplay.
    I believe its better on General Anime than in FanArt.
    While I would have rather seen it returned to the Naruto forum, I could still add here that since cosplay clothes, at least most of the time, aren't really made for ordinary weekday use and they are often made / modified by the people themselves or otherwise in very limited numbers, they could be considered art and not really common garments.

General anime has been, for a long time now, a place almost exclusively used for discussing those series that don't have their own forum sections. There's nothing else there. Why should suddenly a cosplay thread be there?

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Mountains out of molehills, my friends. How did this become such a fierce debate? Wherever the cosplay thread is, people will still post there, and you will still see it. The section where it eventually makes its home is of little consequence.

And, for the record, General Anime has also been used to discuss such things as upcoming anime cons, and other anime-related events.

I just want to say I voted for Kept in General Anime and Stickied. I prefer it being there rather than the fan art section, because I still don't really see them as related.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    The poll got reset and it's no longer a large margin! I smell conspiracy.
    The conspiracy was that the options for the other poll were outdated, plus I couldn't move it to this thread :P
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Genin
    voted General Anime n sticked.

Makes sense there whereas it didn't before. It WAS broken and it IS BEING fixed. Just becuase some want it in the wrong place doesn't mean they can try to browbeat the mods into doing something wrong (leaving it in Naruto-land). The mods are here to clean the place up by making sure things are where they belong (as in this case) and to make srue there is peace and harmony. I say we let them do the former and help them with the latter.
    i saved a unicorn

Thank you, Danad_corps....

Anything else to mention? Any more votes to tally?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07