Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Vastolorde

The Vastolorde

I'm not sure if I'm just crazy but does anyone else suspect that our dear little Nell might be a Vastolorde? I mean, the Vastolorde are described to be the most humanoid looking of all the Menos. And which of the Menos look the most human so far? Sweet little Nell of course. I mean she's not even an Arrancar and she looks rather "normal" for a full blown hollow.

What do you guys think?

Well, ya never know with mangas how things may turn out.

I'm pretty sure shes not a vastolorde, just a hollow with special abilities. Kinda like the healing team in Soul Society.

I just went back and checked, Nell is some sort of natural arrancar who removed the mask but didn't gain awesome Shinigami powers. I think she implied that she wasn't menos level and thus was nowhere near powerful enough for Aizen or the stronger Arrancars to care.
    Last edited by Yukimura; Tue, 04-10-2007 at 04:12 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Yep Yuki said it all. She is an Arrancar but was a normal hollow. But maybe she doesnt need a sword. I mean Yoruichi doesn't have a sword. Then again im not quite sure if Yoruichi is a Shinigami.

Yoruichi is a shinigami. She was previously a captain, and the teacher/mentor of Soi Fong.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcZero
    And which of the Menos look the most human so far? Sweet little Nell of course. I mean she's not even an Arrancar and she looks rather "normal" for a full blown hollow.
    Assuming a plot twist doesn't occur that reveals that Nell, somehow, is a Vastolorde, I would say that she's a regular Hollow that simply looks more human (much like those Shinigami under Kurotsuchi's research team that look more Hollow themselves).

KIMOCHI~II

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    Yep Yuki said it all. She is an Arrancar but was a normal hollow. But maybe she doesnt need a sword. I mean Yoruichi doesn't have a sword. Then again im not quite sure if Yoruichi is a Shinigami.
    That makes me kind of curious to see what exaxtly her zanpaktou is..... she has to have one, otherwise how was she a captain? That will be awesome. stay tuned for bleach, chapter 893 "Yoruichi's bankai rips a hole in the universe!"

Quote Originally Posted by bbaucom
    That makes me kind of curious to see what exaxtly her zanpaktou is..... she has to have one, otherwise how was she a captain? That will be awesome. stay tuned for bleach, chapter 893 "Yoruichi's bankai rips a hole in the universe!"
    I only remember Yoroichi using her sword once, but for the most part she seems to favor hand to hand combat, so if we ever do see her with a released sword it is quite possible it'll come with a doomy backstory like "I stopped drawing my sword because it was so powerful it was a danger to both friend and foe!". And then said hole will open in the universe and the Lord of Nightmares will show up and proceed with the chaos.

I don't even think that was a zanpaktou I mean. Could be a normal katana. And she isnt a captain. She isnt even in a division. I dont even think she is a shinigami.

I don't even think that was a zanpaktou I mean. Could be a normal katana. And she isnt a captain. She isnt even in a division. I dont even think she is a shinigami.
    Note, how I said previously. Of course, now she's freelancing around and doing whatever she wants, but if you watched any of the arc where she fights Soi Fong, it explains that Yoruichi was her previous captain.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Yoruichi is a shinigami. She was previously a captain, and the teacher/mentor of Soi Fong.
    Yoruichi is a shinigami but she wasnt a captain, she was the commander of that special forces division that soi fong is now the head of.
    Last edited by Kitsune; Tue, 04-10-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune
    Yoruichi is a shinigami but she wasnt a captain, she was the head of that ninja division that soi fong is now the head of. Im not sure but i think that soi fong's zanpaktou used to be yoruichis
    Mmmk, I misunderstood. She succeeded Yoruichi 100 years ago, and since she is the current 2nd Division Captain, I believed she succeeded Yoruichi in that however that is not the case she just succeeded the special forces divisions. Had to read up on wikipedia for more information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruichi_Shihouin

There's a picture with a caption that says "Yoruichi with her zanpakutō, prior to her departure from Soul Society". So, she was a shinigami I guess, since she did have a zanpakto. However, we never know if wikipedia information is accurate. And I can't recall that picture maybe it's just due to poor memory, but it might be from the fillers and I didn't watch any of those.

No, Yoruichi was the commander of the Secret Division. That's not part of the 13 Gotei Squads.

I think I remember that image from the flashback of Yoruichi and Urahara training in the big underground room, I'm 99.99999% sure that was not filler but I can't recall when it was exactly.

No, Yoruichi was the commander of the Secret Division. That's not part of the 13 Gotei Squads.
    Do you read? I just stated in my first statement that I acknowledged that fact. And it's the Special Forces Division.

Im pretty sure if anyone is going to be ripping holes in the universe with their bankai, its going to be Kenpachi.

*Carnage prays for a bankai from him by next christmas"

I honestly doubt they will have Kenpachi acheive shikai. Him being so freakishly powerful without a shikai is kind of the main point of his character.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcZero
    I honestly doubt they will have Kenpachi acheive shikai. Him being so freakishly powerful without a shikai is kind of the main point of his character.
    Don't bring that up, that topics been a subject of argument for many moons.

well i know that's the main point of his character but if he is to help in the current arc shouldn't he get stronger???i mean it was reported that all the arrancar are stronger than captains so if one captain was to fight and win without trouble wouldn't that be kenpachi with a released sword...?

she probably was since she was a former espada