Thread: TV: The Chaser's War On Everything

TV: The Chaser's War On Everything

This is an Australian comedy series, with Sydney based comedians doing sketches at different places usually in references with a real life and reaction type of style. I know there are a few people on here that have watched it, it's a really good watch and I hope more people will get into it.

Season 2 just started last week, and the second episode was aired just a little earlier..

You can find a lot of there clips on YouTube if you want to have a look, but I recommend getting the whole thing, it's a big laugh throughout.

I know there isn't much you can really talk about with this type of show except about the skits they do, I just wanted to know if anyone else watches it.

ya i've seen the clips online, and i saw the first ep of season 2. I absolutely love this show, and highly recommend it to everyone. I need to get all of season one from somewhere. anyone know of torrents/bots?

It's a great show, no doubt. I wasn't aware it was only up to season 2, though. Anyway, I'm loving the new season so far, even though it's only 2 eps long. The recycled water bit with the fish was hilarious.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

You can get a complete season 1 torrent from mininova or demonoid, go there and get it, or die a horrible, horrible death.

Heh, tonight's episode was good. That part where they wanted to try out the new beds was funny.

This is exactly why these guys are awesome.
    That is one of, if not the best segment they've done this season!